Monday, September 6, 2010

Look What I Found!!!

This is the most important information you are going to get all day! You may want to sit down for this one. Did you know that Aldi sells candy? Gifts from God are everywhere!!! And it is some of the best candy that I have ever had. It was only $.25! I know, a quarter! They are made in Austria and come in dark chocolate too. Amazing!
Aldi also has a new tool. It's a meal planner and it will help you make a grocery list. I thought it was fun just to see what it would come up with.
Thanks for stopping by,
SonyaAnn

6 comments:

A.Marie said...

I LOVE ALDI'S! Oh wow...I need to go shopping there again. YEA for cheap-o but delicious candy! :)

Nicole said...

Check by in the winter for amazing German desserts. Grew up on their Stollen.

slugmama said...

Quality cheap chocolate?
Always a good thing! ;-)

SonyaAnn said...

A.Marie-I would love to have another but alas, the kids got into my chocolate stash!

SonyaAnn said...

Nicole-I love to try and sometimes make desserts!
Thanks for stopping by!

SonyaAnn said...

slugmama-Not for my backside!