Monday, October 18, 2010

Full of Helpful Hints




I'm sure that some of you already know this but it was new to me. I knew that when you printed coupons from My Points you got points for using them. But Inbox Dollars pays you $.10 for each coupon you use. This I didn't know. So I have been getting my coupons from them lately.



Same goes for SendEarings, $.10!
Just thought that I would let you know. I'm sure that some won't agree but when I have a printed coupon that is about to expire I give it to a family member or I just leave it with the product at the store. Yes, yes, I know some stores don't like that or somehow someone is going to take the coupon and hack all of my personal information and I'll be homeless. But I still do it.
Thanks for stopping over,
SonyaAnn




2 comments:

Frances said...

Thanks for the info, SonyAnn. I must admit that I never made much with Inbox Dollars, so always print my coupons at MyPoints. Maybe I will check out Inbox Dollars again. I don't think I cancelled my account.

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-It did help push me over the $30 mark. Christmas money doesn't suck.
Thanks for stopping over!