Thursday, November 4, 2010

PERVERT!

I usually don't tell a bunch of stories about my kids. Most of us have them(kids) and you have probably heard most of the stories over and over. Bet you haven't heard this one before.............
I had a bunch of errands to run in town a while ago(forgot to tell you this little gem). I had to go to the library, the post office and the bank. I was going to do one loop and come home. It was a little after three and I was out the door like a flash. I get a little ways down the road and there was DJ walking home. He has been walking home with a couple of friends on nice days. And this was an especially nice day. People were playing with their kids in the front yards, doing yard work, and just catching up with their neighbors. Remember that.
DJ broke off from his friend and headed towards me. I pulled over to talk and rolled down the window. He stayed on his side of the road because there was quite a bit of traffic. I called out if he wanted to run errands with me. He said no and then yelled, "NO, I WILL NOT HAVE SEX WITH YOU FOR MONEY!"
I drove away quickly and hoped that no one got my plate number.
Thanks for stopping over to see me,
SonyaAnn

14 comments:

A.Marie said...

Oh My Goodness...I cannot stop laughing! That was Too Funny! :)

Annie Jones said...

I don't care who you are...that's funny right there.

Sheila said...

That cracked me up this morning. I wish I could think that fast!!! We love you any way!!

McVal said...

LOL! Whenever my husband sees our kids walking home from school, he'll stop and say, Hey little girl, want some candy?? He almost did that Monday afternoon but there were too many people around and a car waiting behind who could probably get his license plate #.

LOL!

slugmama said...

As Roseanne Barr use to say, "this is one more reason why some species eat their young".lolol
That boy needs to be on a stage somewhere....
Love it!

SonyaAnn said...

A.Marie-I was so ashamed! Brat!

SonyaAnn said...

Annie Jones-It's terrible the things that they do to me!

SonyaAnn said...

Sheila-I should have grounded him for that one. I just drove away because I didn't know what to do with that one!

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-One day your kids will get even with him and I hope that you get to see it!

SonyaAnn said...

slugmama-He would probably go on stage if they paid him enough. He is tight and terrible!

Dawna said...

ROFL! I wanna adopt that boy.

SonyaAnn said...

Dawna-Take him and Anna too!

Frances said...

Oh, honey, your neighbors know you don't they? I am sure they just found it amusing like we did.

On the other hand, if the cops show up at your door, let us know. We will vouch for the fact that you are not a pervert. At least not too much of one.

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-I could have choked the boy! Unfortunately, he has my sense of humor. God save me!