Thursday, January 27, 2011

An End of Suffering

Ahhh, look at the piece of shit in all of it's glory.Hmmmm, that sounded a little harsh even for me. Oh well, I'm going with it.
That was a picture from last year and now for the glorious update. We no longer OWN A FORD! God is good. We looked into donating it but by the time we were done, it wasn't even going to change our refund. And then it happened, a solution presented itself. One of the guys that Den works with was looking for a project car. Give him the F***US, I shouted. Den laughed and said that the same thing jumped out of his mouth too. I must have been sick of that car, if Den gives away a car and I think it was a good decision. He made a deal with the guy that he gave it to, he can use it for as long as he wants(if he can get it running) but when he goes to sell it, Den gets half. I honestly don't care. I felt such a huge weight lifted when the damn thing left. And of course, Den drove it to the guys house and it drove like a dream. Piece of crap! The blue book value of the car is about $2000 if it is running, mind you. But I think the guy will get it fixed because he has a friend that is a mechanic. Den just told him to call before he starts replacing parts because most of them have been replaced. The mechanic thinks that it is the recall that we tried to have Ford fix. The mechanic knows someone at a Ford dealership and he will get it fixed there. How sad is that? You have to have a mechanic go to a Ford mechanic to get them to fix a recall. Guess what I think of Ford?
Have a great day,
SonyaAnn

14 comments:

Sheila said...

I'm glad y'all got rid of the problem!! Isn't it nice to have a weight like that lifted? Take care.

SonyaAnn said...

Sheila-It was such a weight lifted, I really didn't realize how much it was dragging us down.
Thank you for coming to see me!

Mark said...

Okay, I'm a little concerned over your mouth. I may have to rethink the "lady" status that I had originally given to you. But because you majorly de-cluttered by getting rid of that car, I'm proud of you and so for the time being, you shall remain a lady. But don't push it! m.

Christina said...

Ah... someone else's problem now!

McVal said...

Great way to unload the thing!! Good job!
FORD Found On Road Dead.

Jill said...

Glad you were able to get rid of it. I am not a fan of Ford at all. I had a brand new Ford windstar a few years back that had a crack in the gas tank...long story there luckily I didnt blow up while driving it, but getting them to fix it and realize the problem was a nightmare.

However i now have a Honda Odyssey and I LOVE IT!!! :-)

Have a great afternoon!

Blessings,
Jill

Frances said...

Way to give your problems to someone else! Go you!

SonyaAnn said...

Mark-LOL, I think that is the first time in my entire life that I have ever been called a lady!
And I do like that you are proud of me, I don't get that very often either. Usually, I get what the hell is wrong with you. I'm having a shirt made.

SonyaAnn said...

Christina-It was a good day!
And thank you for coming to see me!

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-FORD, F'ed Over Rebuilt Dodge!
or Found On Roadside Dead!
That was my second ford and both were evil!

SonyaAnn said...

Jill-Wow, now that's a Ford story! I too am glad that you didn't blow up. I really hope that you didn't have your kids in that van!
Have a great day!

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-The thing is we are both very fond of the guy that he gave it too. After some consideration, maybe it wasn't such a nice thing to do!

slugmama said...

So glad that evil car is no longer YOUR problem.....but then again, you may have just "focused" up Den's friendship with this guy.lolol

And if you ever get any $ out of this deal it's all gravvvvvy!

SonyaAnn said...

slugmama-That's how I saw it, gravy. Just by getting rid of it, we started saving money.
Have a great weekend!