Thursday, February 17, 2011

Free Stuff!


If you haven't signed up for Disney Movie Rewards, I think you should. You can earn free DVDs, posters, and a lot more. And, of course, it is free! Go here to join. Even if you don't have small children, they have quite a bit that us grownups would like. I've already earned enough for a free movie to add to my gift box.
Hip2Save will often post codes for more points on her site so stop by there too.
And no one paid me to say this, damn it.
Thanks for stopping over,
SonyaAnn

13 comments:

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dawna said...

S.A. Please help! I remember your dog had skin problems and you finally found something that worked. My poor Yorkie is in misery! Can you please remind me what you bathed your dog in that helped? HUGS

Great link BTW LOL : P

SonyaAnn said...

Dawna-No prob but I'll need a pic of it.

Dawna said...

A pic of what? lol

SonyaAnn said...

Dawna-The dog's skin prob? Or just tell me what you think it is and when it started.

Frances said...

You cursed on a post about Disney?!

I am appalled.

Jill said...

Love all these little programs, who doesn't like free! :-)Thanks for sharing.

Have a great day!

blessings,
Jill

McVal said...

cool!

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-LOL so I did!

SonyaAnn said...

Jill-Any thing with free in it makes me happy!

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-Thanks for coming to see me!

A.Marie said...

Hey there!!! Just coming on over to say HI! :)

SonyaAnn said...

A.Marie-:)