Monday, February 21, 2011

Not Much

There isn't much going on in my world and that is a huge gift! Usually if it is busy here, it isn't a good thing.That means a problem.
I'm quite surprised how quiet life is around here without Anna. She is pretty homesick but Spring break will be here soon and we will get her then. No going away for her! Yeah like I would give her money to run off to a sex driven party get some R&R.
So since I'm living the good life, I've been catching up on some reading. I've been going to The Happy Housewife. I like her style of writing.
And that's it for now,
SonyaAnn

12 comments:

Mark said...

Enjoy your break. Go redecorate a room! That's always a fun thing to do.
Your Friend, m.

SonyaAnn said...

Mark-The downstairs bathroom needs it bad. I'm thinking sledgehammer!

Sheila said...

Sometimes nothing going on is a good thing. I could use a little of nothing right about now!! Take care.

SonyaAnn said...

Sheila-It is always short lived!
Have a great week!

Jill said...

LOL, Maybe you and I should switch lives for a day or two? LOL It never seems to slow down here. My best friend just commented the other day to me that me and rest don't fit in the same sentence..lol
Enjoy it!!

blessings,
Jill

SonyaAnn said...

Jill-Life has slowed down a bit with Anna gone. But I know what you mean about not getting much peace. I'm sure it won't last here!

slugmama said...

Just stopped by to say hi since I haven't talked at you in awhile.
I am having problems coming up with something to blog about...lots to do but nothing worth writing about...if you don't count Rite-Aid.lolol

SonyaAnn said...

sluggy-You have a lot going on in your life and I know how it is feeling that nothing is news worthy!

McVal said...

It must be rough to have it quiet... We've got two extra in the house these days and drama FULL... Someday I'll email you my woes...

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-I'm here for you anytime that you need me.
Take care!

Frances said...

I am so glad things are calm for you right now.

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-I spoke too soon. Oh well, it was nice for a minute. Just drama with Anna, teenage girls are so mean.