Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Report Me

 This is an adorable picture of my best friend Donna and DJ. I love her so much that I would give her a tit or a testicle if she ever needed one. DJ not so much, he can have the flab off my ass.
This is Donna's dog Ozzie. We dog sat for them last week. Jessie and Ozzie did pretty well. They both are the only dogs in each house so I figured all Hell would break loose when they had to live together. They were fine but every afternoon, they would fight. And then I figured it out, DJ was home. After listening to what he was doing, I got it. He would give all the attention to one dog until the other one couldn't handle it anymore and then a fight would ensue. His new name is Micheal Vick.
Thanks for stopping to see me,
SonyaAnn

8 comments:

Mark said...

Good to know that you are so willing to hand out body parts if really needed. I'll keep that in mind just in case.
Your Friend, m.

SonyaAnn said...

Mark-I'm here for you!

slugmama said...

Soooo It's conceivable that Donna would need a testicle sometime in the future? Hhhmmmmmm...........

McVal said...

LOL! I'm pretty sure she won't need a testicle.. but then again, you never know!
I'd like better eyelashes please... and maybe less fat on my butt. You want some? Or maybe DJ does...

Frances said...

If DJ needs any more butt fat, I have some to spare.

SonyaAnn said...

sluggy-She may, in my professional opinion.

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-I have more than my fair share of fat. So I will politely decline.

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-DJ will be a mess by the time we all get done handing out fat!