Monday, February 28, 2011

Soooo Here We Are

Stop, I want to think about this question before we go any farther.Think of the most disgusting female that you have ever met. EVER. You know the one. I had one person pop right into my mind. And I bet you did too.
On with the story...................
As I was poking around the the web the other day, I came across this article on Breast Milk ice cream. Hmmmmmm, it really didn't bother me much but then I started to think about the most disgusting female I could think of and then I thought about eating her ice cream. I gagged!
Now not to let the men get out of this..........Think of the most disgusting male you have ever come across, perhaps a booger picking, ass crack picking man. And now go here. Yes, it can get worse!
What's wrong with me,
SonyaAnn

8 comments:

Mark said...

This rarely happens to me but I am LOL with tears rolling down my face. I never knew that it could happen to me but here it is. Thanks for making that happen. Okay, I gotta go! Thanks to you, I just figured out how to make $24.95 the easy way. Or if I may, the hard way.
Your Friend.

SonyaAnn said...

Mark-I'm glad that you thought it was funny instead of reporting me. There are times when I think "what have I done?"
Have a great week!

McVal said...

Oh man... Oh man... My stomach is churning... Do they have recipes for urine by any chance, because then I'd totally spew!

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-I just thought of something, what if she had hairy nipples?

slugmama said...

"Semen is inexpensive to produce and is commonly available in many, if not most, homes and restaurants. Despite all of these positive qualities, semen remains neglected as a food."

Still neglected as a food source....gee, I wonder why??

First I want to meet the person who came up with the idea of cooking with this "product"....then I want to meet the person who created the recipes. I will pass on meeting the person who taste tested the recipes however....lolol

SonyaAnn, your 'problem' is that you have a wicked, twisted sense of humour....and that is why I loves you to bunches!!! SMOOCH

SonyaAnn said...

slugmama-I'm loving you right back!
I do have something wrong with me and not in a good way. Den did have me gagging at a few of the things that he said. It was along the lines of man-batter. I stopped listening to him and had a talk to my stomach about not trying to dump the contents all over the car.

Frances said...

I can't think of a disgusting female, but I can think of a crazy one!

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-LOL! You are a funny girl!