Friday, March 25, 2011

Friend's Friday!

So my booger for the day is my Mother-in-law, Donna. She doesn't have a blog but she is wonderful. We will forgive her for not having one. I'm one of the few people that adores my inlaws. They are all around great. She sent me this joke and while I don't like the whole cut and paste thing(seems like stealing) I laughed so hard at this joke that I figured you needed to read it. Have I ever told you that they grow'em tough around here?

Three guys married women from different parts of the country.

The first man married a woman from Utah.

He told her that she was to do the dishes and house cleaning.

It took a couple of days, but on the third day, he came home to see a clean house and dishes washed and put away.  

 
The second man married a woman from
California.
He gave his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes and the cooking.
The first day he didn't see any results, but the next day he saw it was better.
 By the third day, he saw his house was clean, the dishes were done, and there was a huge dinner on the table.  
 
The third man married a girl from Chicago.

He ordered her to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed, and hot meals on the table for every meal, in addition to a full-time job.
He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything but by the third day, some of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye, and his arm was healed enough that he could fix himself a sandwich and load the dishwasher.  He still has some difficulty when he pees.


Have a wonderful day,
SonyaAnn

8 comments:

Jill said...

LOL! This is great! Thanks for sharing!! My family knows how fiercely independent I am...so a dear friend gave Jerry a beer mug with a bell on it to get at me...LOL Needless to say becoming a stay at home Mom was a difficult transition for me...but I am lucky enough to have a man who respects what I do and NEVER DEMANDS! LOL He wouldn't be seeing very well either or walking for that matter! LOL
Have a great weekend!!
Blessings,
Jill

SonyaAnn said...

Jill-I couldn't stop laughing at this one. I love being a stay at home mom but if you had told me that is what I would be doing when I was a teenager, I think that I would have ended it right then and there!
Have a great weekend!

McVal said...

LOL! I guess I'm from Chicago...
and you are so lucky to be close to your in-laws! I am only in proximity...

Jane said...

I think I must be from Chicago! My guy does all the cooking and cleaning for me!

Mark said...

Ouch!
Your MIL is wicked!
That is too funny!
Now be a good girl and go fix me a drink.
Oh, I would have done so well in the 50s.
m.

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-I am lucky with my inlaws but I am only close in proximity with my actual family.

SonyaAnn said...

Jane-Good Girl!

SonyaAnn said...

Mark-*slap* I don't think you would fair well ordering people around for a drink. LOL, you are always in trouble!