Monday, March 14, 2011

I found 1!

It's exciting times, people. I found another way to make some money online.It isn't huge money but it should add up to $20+ a month and just think we can all put that money towards higher gas prices. Hmmmm, I ruined it for myself.
Anyways, its called Toluna and they are yummy. Anyone that gives me money is wonderful! And I don't even get a referral for it. Oh well. Toluna just wants your opinion and it doesn't take much time to answer any of the questions. The one thing that I don't like is if you qualify for a survey they "steal" you. Meaning that you are going there if you like it or not. But that is what the back button is for. So that's it.
Have a great week,
SonyaAnn

4 comments:

slugmama said...

Ok, so maybe I should hold off signing up for this one until they get you a referral link so you can profit from the signing up.....?

Frances said...

I used to be a member there....well I guess I still am. I finally stopped doing it as you have to get a LOT of points to cash out. Maybe you will have better luck and get better surveys than I did.

SonyaAnn said...

sluggy-LOL, you are always thinkin'! I love that you are trying to help my bottom line!

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-I made most of the money off of the little surveys on the side of the page. Maybe they changed it since you have been there.
Thank you for coming to see me!