Monday, March 7, 2011

Muffin Monday


Yay for muffins. I haven't posted a recipe in a while and this is a really good one. I got it from allrecipes but I changed it because I didn't have enough blueberries. They are really yummy.
There were a few complaints online that they weren't sweet enough but I thought it was just right. That way the sugar didn't overpower the blueberry taste.
Also, I tripled the recipe but ended up with 4 dozen instead of 3. And I have no idea why that happened cuz I have standard size muffin tins. Go here for the recipe.
Thanks for sharing muffin Monday with me,
SonyaAnn

12 comments:

Mark said...

Your muffin looks delicious!
Your Friend, m.

Sheila said...

I love blueberry muffins. Thanks for sharing. Take care.

SonyaAnn said...

Mark-Thank you so much dear!

SonyaAnn said...

Sheila-Thanks for coming to see me!

McVal said...

Yummy! I LOVE muffins! Will check that one out.

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-Have a great Monday!

Jill said...

Mmmmm looks yummy! :-)

Have a great Monday!!

SonyaAnn said...

Jill-Thanks for coming to see me!

Frances said...

Yummy! I want to make those!

slugmama said...

Does this muffin make me look fat? Of course it does...lol

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-This is a really good one. They are good for breakfast.

SonyaAnn said...

sluggy-LOL, I try to diet and then I eat a muffin!