Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Good News

And this is my adorable nephew, Justin. He is cute. This is part of the email my sister in law sent me the other day. 
When Cindy picked up Justin on Friday, Mrs. Kristin said he had a great afternoon, but in the morning he had trouble sharing and was taking toys from friends so she had a talk with him.  Later that evening, this is the conversation Cindy had with Justin:
Cindy: Justin, did you share toys with your friends today?
Justin: No
Cindy: That’s not nice, you need to share.  Did Mrs. Kristin have a talk with you about sharing?
Justin: Yeah
Cindy: What did Mrs. Kristin say to you?
Justin: TIME OUT!
He is trouble and I love it. He was going to stay a week with us this summer but his father said no. He is a unique individual and that's all I'm going to say about that. You are more than welcome to fill in the gaps.

But the good new is I'm going to be an aunt again. Another child I won't get to see will get to spoil. I can't wait!
Thanks for stopping over,
SonyaAnn

8 comments:

Mark said...

He is a cutie. Now I want another boy. And the difficult ones are the most fun. Although I'm sure my I'm losing my hair over the two I have now. Oh well.
Congrats on your new AuntShip! m.

SonyaAnn said...

Mark-Thank you. I love being an Aunt. I get tons of cuddles and no diapers to change! Well not very many!

McVal said...

:) Judging from your conversations with us, no WONDER he won't let his kids hang out with you. Apparently you're a bad influence! Or your hubs is...

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-It's sad but he really means it. He doesn't want him around us. We asked for him to stay a week with us and Cindy said yes and then he said no. He isn't a nice person. His mom is the same way. I will just love him from afar.

Jane said...

TIME OUT - I love it! He has a little bit of the devil in his eyes, that's for sure! Yes, auntiehood is where it's at - all the fun, none of the CRAP!

SonyaAnn said...

Jane-I super love being an aunt! And yes, he has that naughty look!

Frances said...

Congrats on the new little one! It is SO fun to spoil kids then send them home. That is one of the joys of being a grandma!

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-I can wait on the grandkids.LOL I told Anna that she can have kids when she has a degree and that's it. I told her she owes me a degree!