Monday, April 18, 2011

LOOK!


So after poking around Toluna for a while, they have a referral program. I am now authorized to advertise with them on my blog. Yes, I am special. I am making $20 a week with them and I find it kind of relaxing to take the surveys. They even ask me for my opinion on products, no one around here wants my opinion!
So if you want to make a few extra dollars and want your opinion appreciated, then I would recommend them. They won't roll their eyes at you like a teenager when you tell them you don't like something either!
Don't forget to use my link!
Thanks for sticking around for the entire commercial,
SonyaAnn

6 comments:

Mark said...

What, teenagers roll their eyes at you? I'm sure that mine will be the exception. Right?
Congrats on your new gig. m.

slugmama said...

SonyaAnn--Mark is SO deluded, is he not?lolol
And I knew there was a reason I held-off signing up for Toluna....yah for referrals! ;-)

SonyaAnn said...

Mark-You are funny. I can't wait to read your blog posts about teenagers!

SonyaAnn said...

sluggy-We should pray for him!
Thanks a million babe!

Frances said...

You ARE special, SonyAnn! I would sign up, but I have been a Toluna member forever. Hope you get a lot of referrals!

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-I hope I get a few too. Are you making any green stuff?