Monday, April 25, 2011

Santa Savers


I'm super excited!!!! Toluna is really starting to pay out. As soon as I receive a $20 check, I have another one that is being processed. This is great. So what to do with this new found wealth? Sad-I think $20 is wealth. Anywho, I'm going to save all of it for Christmas. I'm also going to save all the money that I get from Send Earnings and everything like that. I'm going to throw my credit card points/cash into the pot too. It would be nice to have a FREE Christmas.
So as of today, I have $20 in my kitty. I'm sure right about now Sluggy's fingers are itching to tell me that I have to pay taxes on this and that I should have the money in a high yield CD. Sluggy, what are the tax implications?
Life is good,
SonyaAnn
PS-This would be the point where you would want to join. This is a subliminal message

14 comments:

Mark said...

Congratulations! I love hobknobbing with the rich and famous.
But I need to get going. For some reason, I feel the need to join Toluna. Hmmm?
m.

Annie Jones said...

Kat has money in her kitty, too. No, seriously. Her coin bank is shaped like a cat.

McVal said...

Apparently I'm already a member! Who knew?! I must have signed up eons ago when it was called something else...
But I didn't make THAT kind of cash!
Good job!

SonyaAnn said...

Mark-I like to remember the little people!
Have a fabulous week!

SonyaAnn said...

Annie-Anna has a college cow bank. She emptied it, probably for beer money.

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-Well if I were you I would keep your day job! It probably pays more!

Jane said...

I tried to join but it's not open to those of us who live north of the border. Sucks being me.

SonyaAnn said...

Jane-Sorry babe but thank you for the thought.
Have a great week!

Jill said...

Looks like I need to check this out ;-)
$20.00 is $20.00...especially now a days when every little bit helps!!

Blessings,
Jill

SonyaAnn said...

Jill-I know and I'm all proud of that $20!

Sheila said...

Nice change...hey you can buy a couple gallons of gas!

SonyaAnn said...

Sheila-Maybe one gallon.

Frances said...

Congrats, SonyaAnn! I love getting a $20 check. Heck, I love getting a $3 check. LOL!

I may have to relook at Toluna. I have been a member for a long time, but quit making money there when they changed the program several years ago. :-(

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-I honestly have a ton of money coming. I would rejoin-hint, hint!