Tuesday, April 19, 2011

White Trash

 SO how do you know when you are white trash? Is it when you sit in your daughter's bedroom with your son and watch what is going on across the street. It isn't when you see your son's junk and comment on it. The people across the street have the cops at their house at least once a week. Who needs television when you have something this great? I just hope that they never find my blog. But since they probably can't read-all is good! I told you that something is happening to my mouth.
Or are you white trash when the ducks swim in your pool just like National Lampoon's Vacation?
Why,
SonyaAnn

10 comments:

Mark said...

Or you could have just asked me. I would have been honest with you.
m.
p.s. That sounds like a fun neighborhood. m.

SonyaAnn said...

Mark-Yes, I'm sure that you would have told me the truth! That's what I love about you, its like talking to myself!

slugmama said...

Who needs a tv is right!lol
If I were you, I'd use my tax refund for new bullet-proof windows....er, or should that be winders? ;-)

SonyaAnn said...

sluggy-I'm too cheap for that! We prefer the duck and cover approach, it is much cheaper!

McVal said...

Oh it's DEFINITELY the ducks!!!
Can we expect to see you on COPS! anytime soon? Or Jerry Springer?

Jane said...

Because I work with teens who have special needs I would say that you're just looking out for the best interests of your neighbours and that you have an environmentally friendly home that welcomes wildlife.
See how easy it is to turn negatives into positives? I do it all day long!!

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-I think that it will probably be Jerry Springer. Hey, did I ever tell you that DJ met good ol' Jerry. Not on the show, on the road.

SonyaAnn said...

Jane-See everything is now better because of your wording. You should get a job for the federal government!

Frances said...

I want to live at your house!

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-I don't want to live here so why would you.