Monday, May 23, 2011

Anna Update!

This was a little lunch that I put together for Anna and I the other day(before all the car problems). It was a nice way to celebrate her being home.
When I went down to pick her up a strange thing kept happening. We would say the same thing at the same time. It was weird. I told her that I sent her to college to become me. I laughed, she didn't.
That day, we had to wait about 2 hours before she could do her final checkout. So I took her and Aaron out to lunch. It was a great meal, it just took our server a long time to bring us the bill. We were cutting it a bit close to checkout time and he was nowhere in sight. So I said to both of them, we need to get his attention. And at the same time, I said Anna flash him and she said show him your boobs. We then shot each other the same look.  Aaron said, I like where this is going.

This is Ms. Anna. And she started work TODAY! She ended up getting a factory job. She will be earning $7.50/hr with the best of them! She will clear about $200 a week and about $40 of it will go for gas. She has a few babysitting jobs lined up for after work to try and cover the gas.
Thanks for stopping over,
SonyaAnn

14 comments:

Mark said...

I love Miss Anna! You know, in the way only a middle-aged gay man can love a woman. She'll appreciate it one day. She is super pretty. Good Job!
Your Friend, m.
p.s. I don't need to see a post on anyone's boobs. I'm just sayin! m.

McVal said...

Good for her and her job success! You're definitely two peas in a pod, huh?

SonyaAnn said...

Mark-"in the way only a middle-aged gay man can love a woman"-This is the best love that a woman will ever get-it's a pure love because you are evolved!
And I do have a nice rack-just sayin' back!

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-I laughed so hard over that one and we are still saying the same things. It is weird.
She texted me on her lunch break and said the work isn't too bad. Hope that keeps up!

Jill said...

Congratulations to Anna on getting a job. :-) she is beautiful! ;-)
Best wishes!!

Frances said...

Great pic of Anna! And that lunch looks yummy!

You know, I am as straight at they come, but I appreciate good boobs. :-)

Sheila said...

Anna is lovely. Your lunch looks so good. Congratulations to Anna on her job. It's kind of scary to me sometimes to hear my words coming out of my daughters mouths--do I really sound like that?!! Take care.

Helene said...

Good for Anna! Hope the job works out even if it is all for gas. Trying to get my son a temp job is costing me a fortune. He has to have gas to get to the place to just appear wanting to work. Ugh.

Frances-your comments always add something :-)

SonyaAnn said...

Jill-Thanks she has her moments!

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-LOL-I like a good rack every once in a while! Hint, hint!

SonyaAnn said...

Sheila-Thank you, she is going to love all these compliments! And I really don't know if this world needs another Sonya. God help us all!

SonyaAnn said...

Helene-The gas prices are killing us too. I've been trying to see if it is worth it to drive a bit into WI and get gas. It is actually cheaper for us to use or Marathon card and get 5% back then to drive up to WI.

Terry said...

That meal ooks scrumptious, I wanna come over!
Congrats on the job(s)! And Anna is beautiful !

SonyaAnn said...

Terry-Thank you so much on both counts!