Monday, May 16, 2011

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly




The Good News is Toluna paid me again! YAY, I’ve got $60 for Christmas only $1440 more to go. LOL But if my calculations are correct, I will have $500 from our credit card points to put towards Christmas. I feel like I’m running a scam on the credit card company just call me GE.


Now for the bad, I’m limp. Honest baby, I’ve never had this problem before. My celery is limp and falling over. I tied him together with a purple ribbon but I think the end is near. And I’m pretty sure a creature ate Sal. I guess that it is survival of the fittest out there.


And here is the ugly; this is the tarp that is supposed to keep all the crap out of the crystal clear water in the pool.

FAIL! Grrrr, it is going to cost a ton to clear this one up. The pool water is the same color as the 80’s green we all loved. It was great back in the day but not so hot when it’s a pool color.
Thanks for stopping over,
SonyaAnn

10 comments:

Mark said...

The 80s???
You told me you were 21! You mean this whole time I've been chattin with some older chick? I feel so used. Like one of Maddona's boyfriends. Not that I'm old enough to know who she is.
m.

slugmama said...

Dang, our pool water is ALWAYS that color under the tarp by Spring.lolol

If you REALLY want a life, come on over here and help me get ready for the garage sale! The blender is already out...hehehe

Jane said...

Familiar with that colour, army-green isn't it? As in camouflage? Ewww gross! Hopefully you can "clear" that problem up soon lol! I think Mark meant to say he'd be happy to help you out with that!

Frances said...

That is disgusting! Make the kids clean it. LOL!

SonyaAnn said...

Mark-Oh how I missed your wit when Blogger was down!
Don't feel used, feel well worn!

SonyaAnn said...

sluggy-I would love to help you, it would be better than fighting with the kids. I actually brought home a bottle of wine yesterday for me and Den. Now I just have to remember too drink it. I got busy and forgot to get drunk. How does that happen?

SonyaAnn said...

Jane-Pool water sound never be that color, yuck! Whenever it goes that color I can't help but think about it when it is all cleared up and I'm swimming in it or get it in my mouth. It will be clear but I can't get the image out of my mind.

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-LAUGHING~!!!! I had to bust out at that one. You are such a smart lady. You have the solution to all problems!

Jill said...

Hmmmm that water looks so inviting! LOL. I have something to make you laugh today...my husband in the Dad's dance in Kathleen's recital from this weekend. It should cheer you up! LOL I posted it today. Have a great afternoon!
Blessings,
Jill

SonyaAnn said...

Jill-I'll be over in a minute!