Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Happiness and a Complaint

The happiness is that I got another $20 from Toluna. If you are taking surveys from them, be sure to answer yes to the head of the household. Also, use the links in the emails that they send you for surveys-you will qualify for more. And last but not least, answer all the little questions worth 15-75 points on the side, they lead to more surveys.
I think that once I really get a feel for Toluna and I'm sure that I'm making all that I can from them, I'm going to start with a new company and I'll tell you about them. I'll track how much I'm making and what I'm doing and pass on the info to you.
And for the complaint, why does Mother's day fall on the weekend that all the yard work needs to be done? And why is there never anything going on the weekend of Father's day? Father's day is a day of rest and Mother's day is a day of fighting with the people you live with to get yard work done. Just pondering this thought as I try to find something for Den for Father's day.
Just asking,
SonyaAnn

10 comments:

Helene said...

Yep-our big BIG well-known church has piddly for Mother's day but Father's Day they get parking lot barbeques, car shows and this year Darien Hester too? Whatever his name is-a famous Bear my son says. Seriously-what is up with Mother's Day?

Mark said...

Give Den your $20.00 Toluna money to get himself a girl for the evening. It's something he'll enjoy and you'll get a break too. You both win!
You're welcome. m.

Annie Jones said...

Both are just another typical Sunday around here. We don't really celebrate either one.

Jane said...

I say let the yard work pile up til Father's Day! Then as a gift, get the lawn mower blades sharpened :)

SonyaAnn said...

Helene-Thank you for understanding! It makes me so mad.

SonyaAnn said...

Mark-WHAT COULD HE GET FOR $20? Dear God man-I wouldn't want him back after that fun. He sure couldn't get a half and half for $20 maybe a quarter and an eighth.

SonyaAnn said...

Annie-I'm fine with letting Fathers day go.LOL

SonyaAnn said...

Jane-You are a true inspiration to us all!

Helene said...

I was so excited by Mark's suggestion until I saw your comment sense answer SA. Thought I finally found the solution to my boyfriend problem-darn.

Thanks for the comment on my blog. I'd much rather be like you when I grow up though-awesome book author.

SonyaAnn said...

Helene-You make me feel like a rock star! I love you and feel free to stroke my ego anytime you want!