Thursday, June 23, 2011

College Crap!

If you have a kid headed off to college, this is for you! The list that everyone helped come up with has worked well. It is very complete and Anna tested it. She said that there wasn't one thing that she needed. Most parents had to run out a few times to get something on move in day. The only thing we went out for was food. So if you have a child or know a child that is headed off to school, go here for the list. I would suggest printing it off now and spending the summer collecting.
And for everyone that doesn't have a kid in school or put a kid through school, sorry this post probably won't help you.
Smile,
SonyaAnn

8 comments:

Mark said...

That list is too long and looks like a lot of work for me.
I think I'll keep my kids stupid.
Your Friend, m.

SonyaAnn said...

Mark-You need help!

slugmama said...

Maybe I should post my "Sending a BOY child to College" variation. It's much shorter.lol

SonyaAnn said...

slug-The boy list......




(nothing)

Frances said...

Being a list maker pays off!

slugmama said...

LOL....maybe YOUR boy's list....not mine! ;-)

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-This one helped a lot but I'm sure that since you have done this a few times over, you knew that!

SonyaAnn said...

slugs-OK I forgot video games.LOL