Tuesday, June 28, 2011

So Bored

Since I'm just laying in bed and bossing people around, I've realized a few things. This life isn't for me. I'm bored and now I'm grouchy. I also, have an odd imagination. A few houses down they are adding a garage. I hear this guy screaming, and he was pretty pissed. Then I hear a loud whack. It sounded like wood smacking and then more very angry screaming. This went on for a while. Eventually the screaming stopped so I assumed that the guy with the 2x4 won. And they could bury the body under the cement floor. Like I said, I'm sooooo bored!
I got another $20 from Toluna. Yay, me! I'm also trying to get into Pinecone Research.  I'll let you know about that one if I qualify. Since I have all this new found free time, I will keep looking for more ways for us to make money.
Living the good life,
SonyaAnn

10 comments:

Mark said...

Pinecone Research? What more is there to know about them? I mean, what could you possible say?
"Yes, I find this pinecone to be really "pinecone-ish" and like, um, woody and stuff."
So, you're still in bed, huh? Are you just pretending?
Your Friend, m.

McVal said...

Make sure you share if you figure out this pinecone thing! It sounds promising and the park is FULL of them!

SonyaAnn said...

Mark-You leave a ton of comments on a ridiculous amount of blogs. How do you get it all done?

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-I'll let you know. There is a waiting period so......
And I'm not a happy camper here. I'm sort of pissy. DJ left to stay with his grandma just to get away from me. LOL

Sheila said...

I think your imagination is just fine!! Your version sounds plausible to me!! Pinecone research? Huh--wonder what they need to know that they haven't figured out yet?! Good luck and hope you feel better soon. Take care.

SonyaAnn said...

Sheila-As long as my imagination is working, to hell with the body!

slugmama said...

SonyaAnn--You might be waiting awhile w/Pinecone. I've been doing that one for 3 yrs now. You might get in quicker if you have "Den" sign up and take the surveys....just sayin. ;-)

I get 2-3 surveys a month with them at $3 a pop so you'll be rolling in the big money with $6-$9 every month!lol

I've almost got enough pts. for $20 check with Toluna. It sure took me long enough!

You finally drove DJ away huh? You should have thought of being bedridden years ago, huh?lol

SonyaAnn said...

sluggy-Good to know about Pinecone!
And yes, I drove the boy away. It's not such a bad thing. Now all I have to do is drive the other two away.
I think that you are doing good with Toluna. It takes a while to get going but once you get on a roll, you will make more.

Frances said...

SonyaAnn, I think you have a great imagination. Your story was very entertaining! Sorry you are so bored though.

Like Sluggy, I have been doing Pinecone Research for a while. I get quite a few surveys, but they are all $3, so they don't add up that quickly. I usually just let the checks collect for a couple of months before putting them in the bank. I gave my last batch, totalling $18 to Bob. LOL! I am generous that way.

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-You are a great wifey!!
I just need to do something to bring some cash in. But it can't take a lot of time. LOL how about winning the lotto?