Tuesday, June 7, 2011

This and That

The peace treaty between Anna and I is still holding. In fact, she ran up and threw her arms around me for making her lunch every morning. Maybe it has something to do with the dill and chives but I should have done this years ago! She is still working in the factory too.
My van no longer looks like this, the bumper is now attached for the mere pittance of $500. The man at the body shop said he replaced the rusty clips under the bumper. So I guess that it won't fall off again.
I need to be more like Mark and walk around with a camera. I never have beautiful pictures of my kids or my cute van.
Thanks for stopping by,
SonyaAnn

8 comments:

Mark said...

I do carry my camera around alot, just in case. You never know. I noticed that IPhones take some really good photos. Then, you don't need to carry an additional piece of equipment along with you. I don't have one but maybe one day... Also, since you mentioned vans, I actually did a post of our old and new one last year.
http://mysimplelife-m.blogspot.com/2010/07/not-new-but-new-to-us.html
Your Friend, m.

McVal said...

I typically have the camera on the counter by the phone just in case something cute happens or some event is going on. But then it's never to be found when something DOES actually happen...

SonyaAnn said...

Mark-You are just such an inspiration! I'm just no good with a camera or in the kitchen for that matter. But the bedroom is an entirely different subject, TMI?
Off to read about your van!

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-I'm just no good at having things handy. I try but it doesn't work out. The best I can hope for is that Anna is there and she will take a picture with her phone. Her pictures come out really good.

slugmama said...

I feel your pain SonyaAnn.....the only thing I can take good shots of is the crap I haul home from Rite-Aid.

Glad the job is working out for Anna.

SonyaAnn said...

sluggy-I just have no talent. I need Mark to help me!
I love your pics of you Rite-aid inventory!

slugmama said...

Well you need to road trip over here to PA and come see mark and I!
Bumpers are optional.....

SonyaAnn said...

sluggy-I am all for a road trip. You know I would love to spend time with you and you could teach me Rite-aid!