Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Too Cute



This is my adorable nephew, Justin. I got to see him last week and it was Heaven. And I do think that he is going to be hilarious when he gets older.
We all went out to dinner at Red Lobster-gotta love the cheddar biscuits. Justin had a messy diaper. He pinched his nose closed while he twisted to look at his bum and then turned and announced completely serious, "It's bad, so bad!" I've never seen a two year old that upset over their own diaper. I also think that it's time he learns to change himself.
Just a quick happy post,
SonyaAnn
PS-Now go back to eating your breakfast. And so sorry!

6 comments:

Mark said...

How ironic! I did the exact same thing at Red Lobster last week. Freaky!
You're right, that kid is "too cute"!
m.

SonyaAnn said...

Mark-Hahah!!!! We just can't take you anywhere.

slugmama said...

Yep, if a kid can comment on his own diaper condition, it's time.
Kids! Can't live with them, can't kill them and bury them in the backyard....no wait!....that's husbands..... ;-)

SonyaAnn said...

sluggy-Haha! Yup it's time he figured out the whole potty thing.

Frances said...

Cute and funny!

It sounds like it is time to potty train.

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-I like him a bit too!