Thursday, June 9, 2011

When I Grow Up

I made Chive Blossom Vinegar the other day. I think that I want to be Annie when I grow up. She is witty and she can cook. Here is the "process" on how to make this.
Everyone that visits my blog has such a wonderful personality and wit that I wanted to be a little bit like everyone when I grow up. Then I decided that if you mixed all of us together, I would end up to be a fat Charles Manson.
On a completely different and not so scary subject, I got another $20 from toluna. So I'm at $120, I think. And since we charged DJ's ticket to England, I should hit $500 from the credit card without a problem. Christmas here we come!
Have a great day,
Charles

8 comments:

Annie Jones said...

Again with the positives. You never mention my temper tantrums or the fact that I only bathe once every two weeks...

Mark said...

You're on a roll. Good for you! But all I can think about now is a fat Charles Manson. m.

SonyaAnn said...

Annie-I do want to be you!!!Funny girl!

SonyaAnn said...

Mark-Well the question is do you like the thought of him?

McVal said...

I'm just wondering which of your followers made the AVERAGE Charles Manson??
And EVERYONE wants to be ANNIE!!!! We love her!
And somedays when I'm feeling rebellious, I want to be SonyaAnn...

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-Thank you for wanting to be bad like me!
And I'm not sure which one of us is most like Charles.

Frances said...

I always want to be SonyaAnn. Does that make me bad?

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-I don't even want to be me!LOL