Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Girl Time

 Since Anna is an only child for a few weeks, I've been trying do do things to make her feel special. We were going to grab something cheap to eat but then I was inspired by the budget and some leftovers. So to keep things cheap I used some old tortillas, spaghetti sauce, tomatoes, basil, and cheese. I toasted it until it was perfect. 

I cut up some fruit and added chocolate. I also, used up some old veggies from a veg tray and added it to some chickpeas with Italian dressing. Quick and super good!
This would be something good to do for a girls night, now all I need is a friend or two.
Smile,
SonyaAnn
PS-I got another $20 from Toluna. I've got $180 so far.

15 comments:

Annie Jones said...

Those tortilla pizzas look yummy!

Mark said...

Look at you, cooking! You're gonna make someone a good wife one day.
m.

McVal said...

Oh yummy! You're going to spoil that girl!

slugmama said...

And who says you can't cook?? 8-))
And where's our daily meat?!! I am hungry....

Sheila said...

Everything looks delish ;)

SonyaAnn said...

Annie-I really can't cook so this was huge for me.

SonyaAnn said...

Mark-Someday I will make a very good husband.

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-She seems to be saying thank you quite a bit more. We may be making progress!

SonyaAnn said...

sluggy-Give us our daily meat.

SonyaAnn said...

Sheila-Thank you, thank you.

Frances said...

It looks delish. Wish I lived closer, but then Anna wouldn't get to feel so special.

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-i WILL MAKE YOU FEEL SPECIAL ANYTIME YOU WANT.

Frances said...

SonyaAnn, you always make me feel special!

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-;)

slugmama said...

@SonyaAnn and Frances....I think these 2 may need to be left alone together for awhile.... ;-)