Thursday, July 7, 2011

Just a Little Post

I'm off to the airport. How bad does a kid have to be to ship him to another country? Three weeks without DJ, sounds like Heaven. But I do see our relationship with England deteriorating rapidly. 
And on to the El Quicko post..............OK, so my celery plant that I grew for so long doesn't look so much like celery anymore. Hmmmmm. It's leafy, instead of growing into stalks. I think it is because the IL/WI climate isn't for celery or me. But the leaves are super yummy in salads.
And that's all I got,
SonyaAnn
PS-A little prayer that he has a safe flight would help me a bit.

10 comments:

Annie Jones said...

I haven't grown celery, so I can't say if when it will grow stalks, but the leaves look healthy. Nice basil, too. And what is that other herb there? Thyme?

McVal said...

You've definitely got our prayers for him! And I don't think you can hinge all the diplomacy issues between these two countries on your one sons trip... That's quite a load on his shoulders!
As for celery, mine grows in the super market. NEVER had a problem with it!

slugmama said...

There go the diplomatic relations with the UK!lol
DJ will be FINE.....I'll pray that YOU survive the trip however. 8-))

Mark said...

Prayer said.
m.

Frances said...

Prayers for DJ for a safe trip.

Enjoy your 3 weeks! And I think that any free produce is good!

SonyaAnn said...

Annie-Thanks! We have basil, dill, cilantro, oregano, and chives in there.

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-HAHAHA! I should let mine grow there too!

SonyaAnn said...

sluggy-I feel a bit out of sorts with him gone. It's the misplaced keys feeling.

SonyaAnn said...

Mark-Thanks.

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-Thank you and free is best for me!