Monday, July 25, 2011

RUBBER


I think that I am just going to put a picture of a hot guy on every post. It seems to be uplifting for everyone. I know I'm happier.
And today's topic is rubber. The savior of all saviors. Honestly, this is a great tip. We have saved so much money by buying a tire repair kit. They are about $10 each and are super simple to use. It's so easy that I can use it.
The directions are on the box and it fits in the glove box. The kit has a couple strips of rubber and what looks like an old latch hook tool. That's it. But good luck getting the tire off.
Just go back to staring at the picture,
SonyaAnn

10 comments:

Sheila said...

Thanks for the *HOT* tip ;)

Mark said...

Hey! I'm back from the beach. Did you miss me? And now I have a great tan to get me through until September.
Okay, ya know, I don't really care for younger guys, I just like guys who are in shape. In fact, I think guys in their 50s and 60s who are ripped are the best. Now go find me one of them and post a picture!
Oh and ah, thanks for the rubber tip. m.

McVal said...

LOL! You crack me up!

slugmama said...

It's too hot out to think about rubber....but not hot enough to NOT think about MEAT.lol

I am going crazy over here. I signed up as an Amazon Associate....you know, the put clickable links to Amazon on my blog so I can earn a few pennies if someone buys something there thru a link from me. Anyway, it blew up my blog! Blew up my editing features really, since now I can't edit or post ANYTHING except for Titles.
And I can't cancel the Amazon thingy without emailing them and waiting for them to grant me a pardon, er....a cancellation.

I am going insane I tell ya!! It's like tying an Italians hands behind his back and telling him to talk!lol
I can't post...waaahhhhh!!!!
Yes, that is me throwing a hissy fit!

SonyaAnn said...

Sheila-You are so welcome.

SonyaAnn said...

mark-I completely missed you! It was terrible. I was wondering if I should even carry on living.
And you are welcome for all the meat and rubbers.

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-Just doing my job.

SonyaAnn said...

sluggy-This is awful. I have to read your posts about what you have bought. The world is about to come to an end. So you are free to have one fit after another.

Jill said...

Sorry I was trying to concentrate on your post but something was distracting me??!!! ;-)

Have a great night!

Blessings,
Jill

SonyaAnn said...

Jill-I hate when that happens!