Monday, August 15, 2011

All Wet


For the life of me I couldn't find a picture of a guy being waterboarded, this is the best that I could do.You are welcome. And on that note, I will start the post.....
I'm feeling a ton better. I'm afraid to say it but this is the best that I have felt in years. How sad is that! I'll drop dead tomorrow now that I have put it in writing.
A friend told me about Melatonin, a natural sleep-aid. I started using that about a month ago and it has help so much. I actually feel refreshed in the morning, I've never had that before. But I was still waking up with the headaches. Every morning, I woke up in pain. So I have been using one of the sinus flushing thingies. It's hell, let me tell you. Go ahead and try to waterboard yourself before bed. God gave you self preservation instincts for a reason, good luck overriding them. That said, if you can complete your mission, you will sleep so much better.
Who read the post? There will be a quiz,
SonyaAnn

10 comments:

Mark said...

When the kids had colds last year, Fred bought one of those, "nettie pots"?, to clean out their noses. It actually worked so I can back up your post today.
I'm glad that you are feeling better. Waking up with headaches is no fun at all.
And yes, I read your post. If you've seen one half naked guy, you've seen them all. m.

slugmama said...

Glad the Melatonin helps you! I've heard goog things about it.

I can swear by neti pots too! I used to have sinus infections all. the. time.
Then the ENT Dr. gave me a regime to follow, which includes flushing out my sinuses. That was when I was prego with #2 son and I have had an average of .5 infections a year for the last 15 yrs.(That equals about 1 infection every other year if you aren't playing with a calculator.)

If you can get thru the weirdness and ick factor, flush your cavity!lol

Did you get Anna deposited back at school yet? Mine leaves in T minus 11 days..... 8-)))))

PS. I hardly noticed your daily meat today. I think I am getting sick....

Jill said...

My Mom uses Melatonin and swears by it. She is allergic to so many things and this is one that has seemed to help.

I'm still distracted by that picture...again....lol

Hope you are feeling lots better :-)

Blessings,
Jill

Annie Jones said...

I ♥ my melatonin. I'm pretty sure it saved my marriage and maybe even my life and those of my loved ones. Don't believe me? Well, at the very least, it really improved my life...both waking and sleeping.

I've yet to work up the courage to squirt water up my nose, though.

And I still maintain that a little fat marbled in with the lean meat is tastier.

SonyaAnn said...

Mark-I can't even imagine what it would be like if I tried to "wash" out DJ's nose. Dear Lord, I think we would have to brawl.
I disagree, I like to look at as many as possible-men that is.

SonyaAnn said...

sluggy-The calculator in my head is working-a bit. LOL. I have probs with my sinuses all the time.
Yes, I dropped Anna off yesterday. I was gone 13 hours. It was a hell of a trip. Den ended up going to my brother's wedding shower and I dropped Anna off at school with my FIL. It was a really nice trip. I also, got to meet Anna's boyfriend's parents. They were nice and very wholesome. I bet we scared them!

SonyaAnn said...

Jill-I really have changed my life with those two little things. I can't believe how much getting a good nights sleep and being pain free has helped. It really is a gift.
And I love the tag on the guy!

SonyaAnn said...

Annie-It is AMAZING! I just feel so blessed to have found a combination of things that helps. I was so miserable for so long. It's like a whole new me!
And I like'em young. I'm a cougar what can I say!

McVal said...

I read it! I read it! But it was a day late... Waterboarding isn't all it's cracked up to be...

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-Honey I would waterboard with that honey! Beg me to breathe!