Thursday, August 18, 2011

Being Right!

I have to say that it is really hard to be right all of the time. I will just have to get used to it.
I'm going to call a family meeting tonight and tell my family how lucky they are to have me. A study just came out that watching too much t.v. takes years off of your life. By turning off the t.v., they will live longer. I think they need to find a proper way to thank me.
Anna is off to college. Don't tell her but I had a really great summer with her, we didn't fight too much and she would call me "to keep me in the loop."
I just have one question, why is it Anna moved out but it was DJ's room that was trashed?
Have a great day,
SonyaAnn
PS-I'm at $223 for my Christmas fund. I got another $20 from Toluna and $3 from Pinecone.

12 comments:

Mark said...

Yeah, they may live longer but what's the point without t.v.? Huh? Can you answer me that Mrs. Smarty-Pants?
Anyway, I can't wait to see what you buy for me for Christmas with your Pinecone money. Hint: Diamonds aren't just a girl's best friend.
m.

SonyaAnn said...

Mark-I really don't like tv. I have always thought of it as a waste. So turn off your tv and read a book. That way you can be a smarty pants too or in your case, smart ass.
And with $3, you ain't getting much!

nasagreen said...

Good job on the Christmas fund! I need to do that too!

McVal said...

Didn't they say that about computer use too? And eating lettuce? Eh - don't believe everything you read...

slugmama said...

As long as commenting on blogs doesn't shorten your life, I'm good to go.lol

As for the DJ room vs. Anna's room thing.....it's the age of DJ. I bet we could post photos your DJ and my Noah and no one could tell which was which.lolol

Frances said...

SonyaAnn, you will be so disappointed in me. I LOVE tv! I also love to read! I am so well-rounded. LOL!

SonyaAnn said...

nasagreen-Thank you for the compliment and for coming to see me!

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-I think that you are right. As long as chocolate stays good for us, I won't complain.

SonyaAnn said...

sluggy-I think blogging adds years to your life. And you can quote me on that one.
Are you talking looks or room when it comes to our boys?

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-I could never be disappointed in you, you're my girl!

slugmama said...

The ROOMS would look the same....unless DJ has let his hair grow long, the boys wouldn't look the same.lol

SonyaAnn said...

sluggy-I was wondering how they would look alike. Do we need to have a talk about something?LOL
DJ's hair isn't long but he is hairy like a Sasquatch.