Monday, August 1, 2011

Bondage


I swear if I ever have to bring my computer in for work, I will have a lot of explaining to do! You have no idea how long it takes to find appropriate pictures for these posts. Or should I say inappropriate pictures. If I die, please smash my computer before Den gets it. I really don't want him to know what I do.
I wanted to talk about a really go tip today, duct tape. It is an all around savior and one of the best things to keep on hand. I have used it on anything from hoses to holding a skimmer together. So duct tape is just one more must have around the house to help you save money.
Now go back to staring at the picture,
SonyaAnn
PS-I was looking for a pic of duct tape bondage and it just got too weird even for me. I mean if you put it on your skin it leaves marks when you rip it off. Just use a belt for crying out loud!
PSS-Our dear friend, Donna Freedman has an interesting article about.......ummmmmm......hmmmmm....well I think you should just read it for yourself! Go here!

12 comments:

Mark said...

Well, hell, I could have told you that! Why didn't you ask?
So, here I am, back from the dead. Actually, I still feel kinda dead but I'm pushing myself to get back. It doesn't feel right at all but I'm hoping that I can trick myself into it. You know, like when you accidentally get tricked into a guy's car because he promises you candy. And so you're 29? Still, Candy's candy! Right? Please, look who I'm talking to. Ofcourse you know! Listen, please Will your computer to me before you die. I'd love to see what you've Googled over the years.
Your Friend, m.
p.s. I'm trying to come back but I have no energy. m.

SonyaAnn said...

Mark-I'm the one luring cute men into cars. Do you want a ride?
And I know what it is to have no energy, I seem to reside there.
And yes, if you want to go to Hell I will leave my computer to you.

Jill said...

Lol....I don't know what else to say! ;-)

SonyaAnn said...

Jill-I have that affect on people.

slugmama said...

Bring back the meat post!

SonyaAnn said...

sluggy-Hee hee!

Frances said...

SonyaAnn, you know the definition of a true friend? One who will wipe your hard drive when you die.

Mark, I have candy and you would be safe with me. LOL!

Frances said...

Oh, and those handcuffs reminded me that I used to have some. I will have to blog about that!

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-LOL that is the true def of a friend. Now don't forget if I get knocked off.

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-Please tell!

Donna Freedman said...

Thanks for the link. I always knew you were, um, behind me. And that you'd bend over backwards to help -- no ifs, ands or butts.

SonyaAnn said...

Donna-Haha!