Friday, August 26, 2011

Fun Friday Facts!


"How about "Fab Ab Fridays" with pics of hot guys with great abs? Just a thought."-So we can all thank Frances for this Friday Fact Ab edition. I think that I may need to drop the fact part. LOL.
There are three flat layers in the abdominal cavity. They are called the external oblique, internal obliques and the transverse abdominis muscles.  If you are interested in more Ab info with no pictures, go here.
Just go back to looking at the picture,
SonyaAnn

10 comments:

Jane said...

I love how he's pointing at himself lol! I must have four parts to my abdomen - a hearty layer of fat lays on top of all the other three!

Mark said...

How'd you get that photo of me?
m.

SonyaAnn said...

Jane-I have insulation too. It's just our winter coat-not fat.
Have a great weekend!

SonyaAnn said...

Mark-Please post more pictures of yourself!

McVal said...

What facts?

Sheila said...

Awesome Abs...thanks for sharing ;)

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-Laughing, I didn't read or type anything else.

SonyaAnn said...

Sheila-You are welcome.

Frances said...

I am so glad I could contribute to your blog! I especially like that it involves abs!

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-You did good.