Tuesday, August 9, 2011

More Money?

I think I found another site to get a bit more cash for Christmas. I know, I just need a job. I'm just not as good at this happy homemaker shit as everyone else. I can't seem to get everything done in the allotted time. I have been babysitting once in a while to get some extra cash for my brother's wedding in Vegas though. Yes, I know how you feel about the wedding and it is what it is. I think that only one of us will be going. Guess which one?
So I just signed up for Synovate. I'll let you know how it goes. I do like the fact that you can get paid quicker through them. They will pay you in $5 increments. 
Oh and I'm up to $200 for Christmas and have quite a bit in credit card points. I think that I will be able to cash in the points for $500 in October.
Thanks for stopping over,
SonyaAnn

10 comments:

Mark said...

Maybe if you and Den had joint accounts, you could use some of his money and then you wouldn't struggle so much. I'm sure he'll share if you just ask. It's funny that you never thought about that before.
m.

SonyaAnn said...

Mark-LOL we do have joint accounts, there is just nothing left. It sucks.

McVal said...

Good for you! I'm going to have to check that out.

slugmama said...

Here's what I'd do.....all that cash you are scraping together with Toluna and rewards points, etc.?
I'd blow it on SonyaAnn.
Screw Xmas present lists...... ;-)
Or use it to come visit ME!!
We can float in the pool together drinking umbrellas drinks....well, maybe not in December.lol

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-My life is so sad!

SonyaAnn said...

sluggy-I can't even imagine the guilt that I would have if I spent that much on myself!

Jill said...

Wishing you the best with earning some extra. I know staying home it's hard crunching numbers sometimes. Plus finding any time to actually bring in extra income.
Hmmmm if you keep posting some of those pictures you've been finding you may have a whole new web site taking off! ;-) LOL Sorry it's late, I'm tired and I couldn't resist!

Have a good one!

Blessings,
Jill

SonyaAnn said...

Jill-Thank you so much for your understanding comment. It made my day.
And you never know, pron might be for me!LOL

Frances said...

I may be in the minority, but if one of my siblings got married in Vegas, they would do it without me present. Unless, of course, I really, really wanted to go.

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-I do agree with you. I think what they did was terrible and everyone is complaining. That said we are going to try and go. I just need to complain and try and come up with the money. I still don't know what we are doing.