Monday, August 29, 2011

Tomatoes and Tatas


There are some of you out there reaping the benefits of your gardens. God did not see fit to give me an abundance of tomatoes but He did give me more than my fair share of tits. I would rather have tomatoes.
I am improving, though. This is the first year that the plants actually grew. There are tomatoes on the plants but something is eating the few that do turn red. The good news is my neighbor has so many that he is sharing. A lesser endowed person would give up. Not me, I will live to plant another year.
I thought that I was being smart and planted corn in with the tomatoes. I had heard that you could tie your tomato plants to the corn. I, on the other hand, grow very weak corn. I have to keep propping it up. I have never heard of this problem before. I am going to have to tie up my corn. SIGH


This is my tiny garden that keeps replanting itself. I like this garden, the only thing I have to do is trim it a bit.
Thanks for stopping over and not laughing at my tomatoes or tits,
SonyaAnn

21 comments:

slugmama said...

If I was a mean person I'd be telling you about how I am DROWNING in MATERS!!!
I will warn you before I post pics of my home canned tomatoes on my blog.
And I would NEVER laugh at your TaTas.
Seriously.

But I would laugh at your cornhole, er....I mean corn.

Mark said...

Wait! You're a chick?
You mean all this time I've been flirting with a girl? Seriously? You really had me fooled. m.

Sheila said...

Ha ha, my tomatoes aren't abundant either. My plants looks great but no fruit! At least you have your tatas :)

McVal said...

LOL!! Neither of mine are abundant... I wear padded bras and eat chemically enhanced tomatoes. All my garden could produce this year were weeds. seriously... THat's all I planted.

Frances said...

No garden here, but plentiful tatas.

SonyaAnn said...

sluggy-I may need to cyber slap you. Just sayin.
Thank you for not laughing at me about either problem.
You may have gone too far with the cornhole.

SonyaAnn said...

Mark-I'm really a boy-so no worries. Flirt away.

SonyaAnn said...

Sheila-Yes, I guess I have my tatas. I think maters would be more fun.

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-You could sew some padding in your bras. You can sew anything! I believe in you and your weed growing abilities!

SonyaAnn said...

Frances- Both you and hubs have nice racks!

Healthy Branscoms said...

Love your blog! :) I became a follower! :) I have a 30 day, 30 family challenge going on my blog right now! Stop on by! :) Erin

www.healthybranscoms.com

D.Lynn said...

I got Mater's but no Tata's... Life is cruel isn't it?
I've been following your blog for a few weeks now and am always so glad when my morning inbox shows an email from your blog. Great fun and love the followers :)

SonyaAnn said...

D.Lynn-Thank you so much for the nice compliment! I think that I cross the line at times, so here is the part where I say sorry for anything that I have done wrong or will do!

SonyaAnn said...

Healthy Branscoms-Thank you so much for becoming a follower! I'm off to do the same for you.

slugmama said...

SonyaAnn....DLynn LOVES us!
Yay us!!lol
signed, your most ardent stalker, er....follower

D.Lynn said...

Well, Katherine Hepburn once said "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun", so cross all the lines you need/want to - boring is no fun and you can find that anywhere! No apology necessary :)

SonyaAnn said...

sluggy-I would feel so lost without you stalking me. I hope that one day you will aspire to peaking in my windows.

SonyaAnn said...

D.Lynn-Oh you have no idea how my mouth has no limits. It is a gift, I tell you.

SonyaAnn said...

D.Lynn-You need a site so we can stalk you. Ummmm, let me rephrase that--so we can be your friend!

D.Lynn said...

I'm working on it and would love to have you all as my fans/followers/stalkers :) Hehe!

SonyaAnn said...

D.Lynn-I can't wait!