Thursday, September 8, 2011

I Happily Caved


 Well for all my bitching and moaning, I guess we are going to Vegas. Come to think of it, I don't know why I complained so much. Oh wait, the money. I guess we will just have to win while we are out there.

 It looks as if I will be in charge of the Bachelor and Bachelorette parties. That was enough to get me to come around and stop complaining. I'm not sure if I ever told you but I throw one hell of a bachelorette party and that was around here. God only knows what I can do in Vegas. Did I mention that my brother and his soon to be wife went to private Lutheran schools and are well.....sheltered. We are going to call this an awakening. The last Bachelorette party I threw security was involved, also the police(do not try to give a real officer money and tell him to strip), our 6 foot penis was stolen and retrieved and the strippers asked us to party after wards. Oh and I stepped in puke the next morning. Also, one of the girls woke up with a broken finger and a bruised tailbone. They still talk about it til this day. I have set the bar very high but I am up to out do myself.

I hope to end up in this picture.
Pray for Vegas,
SonyaAnn

12 comments:

McVal said...

I seem to have lost my invitation... Now when and where is it going to be held??

Mark Himes said...

Just think about all the things you can blog about. I'm serious!
m.

slugmama said...

Re:Mark--Yes, if she can REMEMBER any of it!lol

All I keep picturing is THE HANGOVER. SonyaAnn will end up in a wreck suite, with a chicken, a baby and Mike Tyson's tiger, missing a tooth and married to a hooker.

Oh dear Lord!!
Don't go SA, don't go!

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-I can't wait and you are welcome to come. It's October 12th. Party with me!

SonyaAnn said...

Mark-Maybe I will even take a picture or two.

SonyaAnn said...

sluggy-I have been to Vegas before. For 4 days, I drank nothing but alcohol. And I'm not kidding. When we got to the airport to leave, we decided that we didn't want to sober up on the flight back so Den and I started pounding back the drinks. When we took off, I looked out the window and saw a UFO. In fact, I had the woman behind me convinced too. It was a blimp and I was drunk. Den happily pointed that out to me.

Donna Freedman said...

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas...until you blog about it.
Here's a handy phrase, to be used with dignity after you are asked to leave: "I've been kicked out of better places than this."

Frances said...

OMG! I cannot wait to hear about this party!

D.Lynn said...

I'm with Sluggy on this one - I'm thinking Hangover 3 :)
Ya, Vegas... And I thought it wasn't gonna be the same after I left - obviously I have some competition!
It does bring out the animal in people doesn't it? I say that in a good way, btw...

SonyaAnn said...

Donna-I'm going to have to write that on my arm if I'm going to say it. I really don't think I'll be that quick with the amount that I plan to drink.

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-I can't wait to live it!

SonyaAnn said...

D.Lynn-I've been before but it was just me and Den so it was an ok time. This time around I plan on partying my ass off!