Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Thank Me Now

This is a really bad picture but it doesn't matter. Yes Mark, I posted a crappy picture on my blog. This would not happen on his site but I'm not perfect. Please just go with it.
Wait what was I going to write about. Oh yes, this is the easiest and most tastiest thing ever. One of the women that my husband's Aunt works with made this up. Bless that woman, who ever she is.
Eclair Cake!!! Yes, it does sound yummy, doesn't it? Honestly, the picture is a damn shame. I was in a hurry and going to take another one but it was too late.
Here it is.......
One box of graham crackers
One large container of Cool whip
One container of chocolate frosting
Four (sm) boxes of instant vanilla pudding

Place one layer of graham crackers on the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Make all four boxes of pudding, I left out a quarter cup of milk for each box. But it really doesn't matter because this is a very forgiving recipe. Once the pudding is made, mix it with the Cool whip. Spread half the Cool Whip/pudding mixture over the graham crackers. Place another layer of graham crackers on top of the Cool whip/pudding mixture and then spread the rest of the Cool Whip/pudding mixture on top. Melt the frosting in the microwave, it needs to be the consistency of chocolate syrup. Pour the frosting all over the mixture and spread it quickly. Refrigerate! WOW!
You are welcome,
SonyaAnn


14 comments:

Mark Himes said...

That awful photo is offensive to my eyes. Please re-bake that cake and photograph it properly.
Beyond that, my mouth is watering.
m.

Sheila said...

Sounds yummy, thanks for the recipe :)

McVal said...

It may not look the best, but suddenly I've VERY hungry!

SonyaAnn said...

Mark-Welp dear you don't bake the cake. You might be a worse cook than me. Said with love!
That reminds me of the time I left DJ in charge of giving the dog her meds. It was ear drops and he asked which eye it went in. I ended up doing it and I never want him to take care of me when I'm old.

SonyaAnn said...

Sheila-When you make it please take a better picture for me!

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-This would be a good one for you since you have a large family. It's easy, quick and cheap to make. Kind of like me!

DeeDee said...

i hate you soooooo much right now.... i trying to lose weight dammit!!! i would probably devour that whole thing right now....

anywho - i fixed my comments thingy that you were having issues with :) i welcome all snide comments from the peanut gallery :)

judy said...

It looks good, I think I might try it this weekend. But alas my picture skills lack so I will not show mark either


Judy

D.Lynn said...

Chocolate and whipped cream - what else is there in life? I've already copied it into my recipe file :) YUM!

SonyaAnn said...

DeeDee-I'm glad that you fixed your comments. I couldn't survive without leaving a smart ass comment.

SonyaAnn said...

judy-Just hide it from Mark.lol!
It really is a good one.

SonyaAnn said...

D.Lynn-Let me know how it turns out, the picture not the cake.

Frances said...

Yummo!!

That is all I can say.

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-:)