Thursday, October 27, 2011

Back To Christmas

I need to come up with a better way to track my Christmas mess. It is getting a bit out of control so I have a new plan and the plan isn't soaked in alcohol.
I have $251.91 right now in the Christmas fund.(these numbers won't match up exactly because I have purchased other things. I don't want to count them until I have them in my hot little hands!)
I've earned so far $420+. I'm having a hard time keeping an exact count. Next year, I will track it this way from the very beginning and won't have to guess at the end of December how much I have actually earned.
I also, have $126.92 worth of gifts in the gift closet downstairs that I used free gift cards on. They were my birthday and Christmas gifts from last year.
So far I have...........
2-$20 G.C. Chili's(paid $10 each)
2 $25G.C  Boston Market(paid $15 each)
4 $15 Rain Forest G.C. (paid $7.50 each)
3 $10 On the Border/Chili's/Macaroni Grill/Maggiano's G.C.(paid $5 each)
1 $25 GameStop G.C(free)
8 $12 movie tickets($6.75 each)
1 $25 Olive Garden G.C. (free)
4 $10 Subway G.C.($5 each)
I've spent $169 so far for $366 worth of gift cards/movie tickets (I'm not even adding in all of the Christmas gifts that I got for 90% off at Cracker Barrel, I have a life, you know)and all of it was free after all of the "tricks" that I've done and no, it wasn't prostitution. At this point in my life, I would be the one that had to pay.
I'm pretty happy with the way things are going and I have quite a bit done. And I have a few more angles to work! I'll keep you posted!
Merry Christmas(too soon?),
SonyaAnn
P.S.-McVal, you are the winner of the giveaway!!! "I think your car might need a laxative..."-won by a landslide. haha. Please send me your address and I will stalk send it to you right away!

10 comments:

Sheila said...

Congrats McVal!

SonyaAnn said...

Sheila-Thanks for coming to see me!

McVal said...

WOOHOO!!! Laxatives never let you down.
sending my info shortly!

Jill said...

Congratulations McVal! ;-)

So glad I'm not the only one planning ahead for holidays! You're on a roll girl!

blessings,
Jill

Sheila said...

Yay! Tomorrow is Friday & you know what that means... :)

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-I was wishing that you lived closer to me today! I'm trying to sew/add to my Halloween costume and I could use your help.

SonyaAnn said...

Jill-This one will be to the wire! It is going to be a tight Christmas.

SonyaAnn said...

Sheila-You get the cute award for the day!

Frances said...

Congrats to McVal!

SonyaAnn, I am SO proud of you! You are doing great on your Christmas list!

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-Congratulate me when I have it all paid for!LOL, it will be close this year.