Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Over and Over

I'm living the movie Groundhog day. And I'm not kidding. I have not forgotten you but I am now the queen of running a deal. Move over sluggy, I'm the biggest winner of all times.
We were supposed to come back on Tuesday morning. We voluntary relinquished our seats.They gave us each 2 free tickets, $10 each in free airport food, 2 $25 upgrade on our next flights(for baggage or better seats) a free night in a hotel and free cab fare. Ummm, hell yeah an extra free night in Vegas!
The next morning the same thing happened and they needed people to voluntary relinquish their seats. No matter how hard I begged, Den wouldn't do it. He wanted to go home and he does have to work tomorrow. I know that they wouldn't have had a problem but he wanted to go. Plus we only slept a few hours so I will blame his bad judgment on that. He also wasn't happy that our luggage flew without us and I was washing our knickers and socks in the sink. Surprisingly, I'm alright with it.
So here I am for another night in Vegas. When I first got back to the hotel, I have to admit that I felt like crying a bit. I miss DJ and I do want to go home. I took a nap and it all passed.
It is 45 degrees and a huge storm is on its way back home. Go here for all the info. Den said he is freezing his ass off. And who's fault is that? Also the van didn't want to start when he got to the lot. So again, I'm ok with being in Vegas. I never play hooky and it doesn't suck.
The good news is that we figured we would have about $250 a day for food and gambling. It is hard to say how much we spent because Den would be up and then pay for our meals and gifts out of the winnings. We came home with about $800. Not including the airfare or room, though I think we did pretty good. We spent about $200. But I may lose that or I could win big. I'm not a gambler so I should be alright.
So pray that I can run this deal a few more times, I feel like a huge winner because of the free tickets. I wonder if we will go back to Vegas.

I also met Bumblebee in Las Vegas. I grabbed his junk and he transformed into a penis. I really don't know how these things happen to me.
I'm not sure when I will get home and it is $12 to log on to the internet here at South Point so I will update this as soon as I get back. I haven't forgotten you, I'm just lost in Vegas.
Miss you all,
SonyaAnn




20 comments:

slugmama said...

I bow to the queen of the deal!
Free shit from Rite-aid is one thing but free plane tickets/food/hotel/etc. is a whole other ball of sumthin sumthin!!

And about how this happens to you?.....go back to "I grabbed his junk". When you get back we'll have a little chat, just us two....*snort*

McVal said...

"grabbed his junk"... You just need to quit picking up trash. You never know where that will lead.
Wait - I guess you do.

Good deal on the free plane tickets!!!

Sheila said...

Damn funny post, again, tried to click on the pic & no enlargement of you & the penis... :(

Mark said...

Why am I jealous of Bumblebee?
m.

Sheila said...

Are you back yet or did you earn more plane tickets?!?

Donna Freedman said...

Did Bumblebee sneak up to your room, now that Den is gone?

Toyin O. said...

Very funny, thanks for sharing.

SonyaAnn said...

sluggy-I wish I could run that deal over and over!!! We need to figure out how to do that a few more times.

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-I think I have issues. The picture might prove it!

SonyaAnn said...

Sheila-It was taken by Den with his phone and he was.....um, how do you say......drunk. I'm surprised it turned out at all.

SonyaAnn said...

Mark-I would love to grab your junk and everyone else here would too!

SonyaAnn said...

Sheila-I got 7 tickets. Yay me!!

SonyaAnn said...

Donna Freedman-I grabbed his allspark!

SonyaAnn said...

Toyin O.-Thank you so much for coming to see me and not judging me!

Frances said...

I am so proud of you!! Free plane tickets and hotel! Go YOU!

Jill said...

LOL.....I needed a good laugh :-)

Great deal though..awesome!!

blessings,
Jill

Jane said...

Wow, what a story!! Nothing like that EVER happens to me. Milk it for all its worth honey!

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-Thank you so much! That means a lot coming from you a queen of deals.

SonyaAnn said...

Jill-Glad I could help make you laugh!
Have a great week!

SonyaAnn said...

Jane-I was so sad when the ride ended!