Monday, October 24, 2011

A Review

 To sum up our Vegas trip in one word........alcohol. I had no idea that we could consume so much and live. Yes, Den was as bad as I was. That is him leaning like a sexy model on a DeLorean. The pictures are terrible but lets just blame that on the lighting and not the alcohol.
 I may have done bad things with the Bob.
 We also, partied hard with Big Bird. I did not look under his feathers to see his junk. Den may have. There are some things that are OK to keep from your spouse.
Again when Den drinks he thinks he is a super model. I'm surprised that this turned out as well as it did, I was dying laughing.
We scored 7 round trip tickets for free so I'm all happy. I think we need to go back to Vegas, we just need to sober up for a while and let our livers regenerate a bit.
Den left a day before me and that was a mistake! He came back to a violent storm, a van that wouldn't run right, grocery shopping and a ton of laundry. I told him to stay! Before he left I said when you do laundry hang dry all of my dress shirts. I even made up a little ditty for him, "when in doubt, don't." He dried everything and ruined one new shirt that I only wore once. I asked him as nicely as I could through gritted teeth, how this happened when I said, when in doubt, don't! He said, he wasn't in doubt. GRRRRRRR!
I'm still behind and I'm quite shocked at how far gone the household gets when I leave. I promise that I will get back to everyone, I just need a few days to get back into the groove of it all.
Missed you,
SonyaAnn
PS-Oh ya, my brother got married in there too.

8 comments:

Mark said...

Welcome home. It's not the same without you. Sure, everyone has been getting along and there is no one talking trash, but still, we missed you.
m.

slugmama said...

No one is talking trash cuz the trash talker has been gone!lol

When SonyaAnn says..."I just need a few days to get back into the groove of it all.", what she REALLY means is "I need a few days to sober up enough to see the keyboard!"
hehehe
I hope the room stops spinning soon kiddo!
PS-What WAS Den wearing on his butt in that photo? It's so small(the photo, not his butt)that I can't make it out. ;-)

Sheila said...

Welcome back! Well it looks like you guys had a fabulous fun trip, well what you can remember anyway LOL.

SonyaAnn said...

Mark-I felt the same way when you took a break from writing. I was so lost!

SonyaAnn said...

sluggy-I did need a few days to dry out. I had so much fun that I'm having a hard time getting back into the swing of it all. It was a blast being in Vegas by myself. I will have to try that one again!
And Den was behind a manikin posing like a girl.

SonyaAnn said...

Sheila-That is it exactly!!!!
Thank you for coming to see me!

Frances said...

I want to go to Vegas with you!!!

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-We should go on a "blogging convention" in Vegas!!!