Tuesday, October 25, 2011

South Point

 This is a glowing review of South Point! It was a gorgeous hotel and so much fun. It is geared more towards people over 30 and that made it perfect because as everyone knows I'm 30. Just go with it, it will make me happy! They also give everyone a booklet when they check in and since I checked in three times, I scored a lot of free food and drinks! South Point was the only hotel that was free flowing with the drinks, everyone else was a bit tight. The staff also treats everyone like royalty and they all seemed to really like their jobs which added to the wonderful environment.
And this is what our room looked like. I'm not kidding either, they really are this swanky. I got to stay in three different rooms, two of them thanks to AirTran!
So if you are heading to Vegas, I would recommend South Point. And I'm not a paid celebrity either! Damn it.
We should all go to Vegas!
Think about it,
SonyaAnn

18 comments:

Mark said...

Take me next time!
I don't mind bunking with you. And I won't even get Frisky. Unless of course you want me to and then I will. But I'll need some of those free drinks first. Being 30, you've probably never been with someone with all my experience. Don't worry, I'll be gentle.
m.

SonyaAnn said...

Mark-We are starting to put together a "blogging convention" in Vegas. This may be gold!!!!
And I'm game if you are baby! And please don't be gentle, it's not my thing.

McVal said...

Is this a private party???

That place looks WAY swanky! You got spoiled woman!

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-No it will be all of us! Let's make this happen!

Sheila said...

Groupon just posted a deal:
Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room and Credits for Dining and Spa or Salon @ Treasure Island Hotel from $188 (Vegas).

I want to go to Vegas too!!!

Jill said...

Wow...looks like my kind of place!!
So when are we all going?? :-)

blessings,
Jill

Jane said...

Three's a crowd, so they say, personally I think three is a very nice number. Hell - the more the merrier!
The idea of room service and maid service sounds really inviting!

SonyaAnn said...

Sheila-We need to make this happen! What should we call our convention?

SonyaAnn said...

Jill-We need to start planning this!

SonyaAnn said...

Jane-Thirty is crowd, everyone loves a threesome.

D.Lynn said...

Me too, me too!! Or should I say, Me three, Me thirty...! Lol! Swank-Free drinks... I'm in! :)

SonyaAnn said...

D.Lynn-we just need to make this sound legitimate and its a go!!!

Mark said...

I'm not sure that Fred would ever let me go. I'll run it by him though. Who knows!
I'd love to be part of BlogWhore 2012.
m.

Sheila said...

@ Mark LOL

Frances said...

OMG! Blogwhore! The perfect name for SonyaAnn's Vegas blogcation! I wanna go!

SonyaAnn said...

Mark-You are crazy funny! Or just crazy!
Go back to tending to Johnny, he needs you without the attitude.

SonyaAnn said...

Sheila-I want to be Mark when I grow up, his husband is hot. Don't tell Mark I said that but you can tell Fred.

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-This would be a blast, I bet there would be police involved too!