Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tricky, Tricky

I have an awesome and sneaky tip. DJ is turning 16 in January and we like to do something special for their 16th. We are going to take DJ and a couple of his friends to the indoor water parks in the WI Dells. If you go on a Friday or Saturday night, its almost double the price and crowded. This you knew. But what I do is find out the days that our kids have institute days or a random day off that isn't happening in WI. Ahhhh so I get the room at a Sunday rate and the place is deserted. I rock. Feel free to use this tip any time!
Thanks for stopping over,
SonyaAnn




8 comments:

slugmama said...

Even trickier is to leave without checking out....meaning you leave the kids there.lol

McVal said...

Awesome!!! Have a great time! We enjoyed Great Wolf Lodge a few years ago and the kids still talk about it.

Frances said...

Way to find a good deal!

SonyaAnn said...

sluggy-I'll just drop them off before I pay! You are awesome!

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-Well it won't be until January but I'm planning already. I really an like sluggy!

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-Thank you sweetie!

slugmama said...

"McVal-Well it won't be until January but I'm planning already. I really an like sluggy!"

I told you we were conjoined twins separated at birth!!lol

SonyaAnn said...

sluggy-I believe it now too!