Thursday, November 3, 2011

Dirt and A Butt

 I'm really having a hard time letting of the summer. I'm not sure why. I guess I feel as if I didn't get enough time outside. I'm defiantly not going to try and make up for it now and stand outside. YUCK. Since winter is almost upon us, I can feel the static cling of the plastic on the windows as we speak. Again YUCK! Anyways, I brought one of the pots that had herbs in it in. I wonder if this will turn into another tomato mess. That pot has chives, oregano, sage, and parsley.

 I "made" this pot. It has dill, basil, parsley, and green onions. I hid both of the pots in the rec room downstairs. They probably won't get enough light down there but at least I don't have dirt in the kitchen. Den said that soon I will see all of the bugs crawling out of the plants. Why does he have to start a fight at every turn?
This potato has nothing to do with my plants, I just thought that it looked like the millennium falcon. DJ said it looked like a butt. I just thought that this was information that you needed.
Smile you can leave now,
SonyaAnn

10 comments:

Mark said...

Miss SonyaAnn, are you sure that it's Den looking for a fight? He just made a comment.
Don't make me come out there and straighten you out!
m.

SonyaAnn said...

Mark-That sounds like sooooooooooooooo much fun!!!

McVal said...

LOL! I think it does look like the Millennium Falcon too!!!

slugmama said...

I don't think Mark could straighten anyone out...hehehehe

Jane said...

"straighten you out" good one Mark! SonyaAnn are you "defiantly not going to try" or definitely not going to try?? You are sounding a little defiant! Maybe Mark does need to come over:)

Frances said...

You should live here. You would be so happy to let go of summer.

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-I should sell it on ebay!

SonyaAnn said...

sluggy-Would love to watch him try!

SonyaAnn said...

Jane-I have a secret, I can't spell and I have no idea where commas go,
Don't tell anyone.

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-I'm just not cut out for cold!