Monday, November 21, 2011

My Package

It is really getting hard to pay attention to what I am writing with all of the distractions around here. I feel like yelling, "Please sir, can I have some more?" I really believe in keeping the holidays pure, can you tell?
Here is the fun shopping tabulations.......................
I have earned this year is $503.
I have $201.01 in the Christmas till.
I have had quite a few gifts come in.
1 $10 Steak and Shake G.C. ($5.99)
1 $25 Omaha Steak G.C( free from My Points)
2 $10 Chilis GC($5)
1 $4 LA Tan (worth $15. 73% off)
1 $12 LA Tan (worth $30. 60% off)
1 Disney Movie(worth $28.99, free from Disney Movie rewards)

So here is the list as of now and with all of the above added!
2-$20 G.C. Chili's(paid $10 each)
2 $25G.C  Boston Market(paid $15 each)
4 $15 Rain Forest G.C. (paid $7.50 each)
5 $10 On the Border/Chili's/Macaroni Grill/Maggiano's G.C.(paid $5 each)
1 $25 GameStop G.C(free)
1 $25 Omaha Steak G.C( free from My Points)
1 $10 Steak and Shake G.C. ($5.99)
8 $12 movie tickets($6.75 each)
1 $25 Olive Garden G.C. (free)
4 $10 Subway G.C.($5 each)
1 $15 Auto Zone G.C.(free)
1 $10 Burger King G.C($6.99)
1 $10 Target G.C(free)
1 $4 LA Tan (worth $15. 73% off)
1 $12 LA Tan (worth $30. 60% off)
1 Disney Movie(worth $28.99, free from Disney Movie rewards)
1 Sports Illustrated subscription for $2
1 Time magazine subscription for $2
2 lg wooden puzzles $5each. $10 for both
1 foam activity $9.99.
8 wood catapults $.79 each. $6.32
4 race cars $1 each. $4
2 wood puzzles $1 each.$2
1 paint poster $1
1 plaster magnet $1.
1 tissue paper kit $1
Plus all of the stuff in the gift closet. That goes something like this...................
8 Light up ceramic car(4.50 each)
3 Xmas Stocking, dish towel, door hanger set thingy($3.90 each set)
2 Xmas Angel($4.50 each)
4 kids Xmas purses ($2.40 each)
2 silver Xmas tree($5.40 each)
1 lg Santa($9.00)
6 Xmas frame($3.00 each)
1 Xmas platter($5.40)
I've paid $374.21 for all of the above. Well I paid for it with free money so all of the above is free. Happiness!
Hoping to have this done quickly(the shopping not the guy),
SonyaAnn
 PS-Word to the wise since I don't fall in that category, write down what you have purchased and what is in the mail. Trust me it will make life easier if you can easily find what is on its way and what is lost.


15 comments:

Mark said...

Did I ask you before if you were secretly a gay man disguising yourself as a suburban Mom? I really am starting to wonder.
m.

slugmama said...

Please tell me you are DONE now!
I think if your list gets much longer we will run out of words in cyberspace.....lol

I just noticed your picture. Some days I am just sloooooow! ;-)

SonyaAnn said...

Mark-Den has asked that same question before. Hmmmmm, makes me wonder.

SonyaAnn said...

sluggy-You are funny. I'm about 3/4 of the way done. I love to give gifts, and Den has a huge family. I guess since I really don't have family I make up for it on his side. I'll never stop giving gifts. I just can't do it. But I figure if I can get the costs down very low or free(I'll try harder next year) I'll eventually get the sluggy stamp of approval. I have to do this in baby steps.

McVal said...

We've got a huge family too. 8 kids in just my siblings and 4 on his side. then each of those kids decided to try and race each other to a dozen. Just kind of kidding. 1 had 14 kids, another has 9. I'm a slacker with 3.
But with no many nieces and nephews I limit it to however many kids will be at that family Christmas get-together, then god children.
What a hunk-a-hunk-a Christmas cheer!

Sheila said...

I like his muscles. He is well sculptured. I admire that & your awesome gift list. TY.

Jill said...

What were you saying again? I remember why I like to visit your site! LOL. Just kidding! Sounds like you are doing great with Christmas, I sat down to get my list in order and got distracted so many times! we're shopping on black friday, it's date day every year for Jerry and I, sad huh? LOL
Have a great Thanksgiving!

Blessings,
Jill

Jane said...

Oh that pic so reminds me of Justin Timberlake on SNL and his Christmas Classic "Dick in a Box"!
Here's the link if you've forgotten this special holiday moment:
http://www.google.ca/search?q=justin+timberlake+saturday+night+live+christmas+gift&rlz=1I7GPEA_en-GB&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&redir_esc=&ei=idjKTprwF6jl0QHVyNn3Dw

Sheila said...

@ Jane, LMAO "dick in a box"...THAT should have been the post title SonyaAnn! ah...save it for Friday!

Frances said...

Did you write anything? Once I saw your package, I lost focus.

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-WOW I can't even imagine your Christmas list. I thought that mine was bad. I just try and get little family gifts so that will cover a few people at a time.
And yes, I like that Santa too.

SonyaAnn said...

Sheila-Thank you much!

SonyaAnn said...

Jill-Den and I consider his calls to me during the day, dates. So at 9am, 11:50am and 2pm we have our dates. Married with kids and you have to get creative with date time.
I haven't been shopping on black Friday in years. There was a shooting and a stabbing a while ago and every year there is a few fist fights. It just kinda ruins the holiday spirit.lol. But I was thinking about hitting our local CVS for deals. We will see if I'm up to it after all of the turkey.

SonyaAnn said...

Jane-HAHAHA! I have never seen that one. Maybe I will get one for Den for Christmas.

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-That seems to be happening more and more.