Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Razor blades anyone?

     
Welp getting back into the swing of my real life is as boring as it can get. All I have to post about is tomatoes. This post sucks for both of us.

This is the last of our sad tomato harvest. I'm not quite sure why they decided to grow so late in the season. But they do seem to be ripening well in the window. This is the most boring post that I have ever written. We should complain to management. My Illinois life sucks compared to my Vegas life. We bought tires for Den's car. How's that for entertaining? I also washed Den's phone, it is Downy fresh.
Off to pout about my boring life,
SonyaAnn        
                                                        







                                                                                                                                     

14 comments:

Mark said...

Well at least you got to wash Den's phone. It's funny that you call it that these days. Whatever happened to calling it "The Man"?
Hope you gave it a good polish!
m.

SonyaAnn said...

Mark-When was the last time you got any?

slugmama said...

Well if you are THAT bored with your life, come live mine!
Much more exciting.....yah.....I lie well, don't I?lol

Mark said...

Does polishing my own "Phone" count? m.

Jane said...

I really am out of touch with the latest euphimisms! I'll have to use that one with Michael tonight and see if he catches on - too bad for him if he doesn't!!

SonyaAnn said...

sluggy-I guess boring is a good thing. I guess.

SonyaAnn said...

Mark-You make me laugh not while I polish my phone tho.

SonyaAnn said...

Jane-SO did he get it? Errrr......that didn't seem right either.

D.Lynn said...

First of all - thanks for the laughs everyone - love it!
Secondly, if you put the tomatoes in a brown paper bag, they will ripen more uniformly. They don't need light, they need the enzymes which if enclosed in a a paper bag will help them along.
Lastly, be careful what you wish for... not long ago, I thought my life was boring - now I need a job, a new place to live and a new boyfriend. (PS-that's why I haven't been writing, fyi) Hugs!

SonyaAnn said...

D.Lynn-I will shut up about my life. You will work it out, I promise!

D.Lynn said...

I love hearing about your life - and yes... I will survive (sing it with me!) Lol! Onward and upward :)

SonyaAnn said...

D.Lynn-I sing off key!

Frances said...

SonyaAnn, you are anything but boring.

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-Sometimes yes and sometimes no.