Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Smart Ass

I was making more "lunches with love" the other day. Somehow there doesn't seem to be an escape from the damned things. I was having a "very far behind" day and didn't get to making the lunches until the evening before. I try and make the lunches early morning the day before. I hate making them and if I get it done early it doesn't hang over my head all day. Yes, I hate making them this much. Anywho, I asked DJ for help and it went a little something like this.................
Me-Help me make these lunches with love, I still have a ton to do today.
DJ-Do you want lunches with love or with spite?
Me-Just make the damned sandwiches!
Somehow this kid has it in his head if he says something smart assed, he will get out of doing a chore. If a smart assed comment was all that it took to get out of work, I would have done nothing my entire life. And Mark would be sitting next to me sipping iced tea too.
Have a great day,
SonyaAnn



10 comments:

Mark said...

Damn straight!
Hey, was that an insult?
m.

D.Lynn said...

LMAO!!! You guys crack me up!

McVal said...

LOL! My family thinks wise cracks are how you're supposed to communicate... Just to tick me off so I'll do the work myself. SURE I'll be grumbling... but the work gets done.

SonyaAnn said...

Mark-LOL, all things are said with love here.

SonyaAnn said...

D.Lynn-Everything is just so inappropriate here.

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-We have so much in common. One day I'm going to get even with them and leave. They wouldn't make it 2 days.

Jane said...

"Lunches with love" sounds a little sarcastic in itself! Or maybe I'm just so used to your sarcasm that I'm reading too much into this.
But..I think Mark just swore at you!

Frances said...

SonyaAnn, you are so funny!

SonyaAnn said...

Jane-It didn't start out with sarcasm but it morphed into it.

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-I have my moments.