Monday, December 19, 2011

Snow Balls


I'm so different from Mark. He is so worried about change and having a ton of people find his blog. Me on the other hand, would think that would be great. Unfortunately, with the pictures and the naughty words that I use no one would listen to me or take me serious. Sigh, I am my own worst enemy. My enemy is a sexual deviant with naughty pictures. When I put it like that, it seems somewhat better. Moving on.
Back to the Christmas crap! I haven't bought anything else. I just don't care anymore. I think that DJ & I crushed Den's Christmas spirit a bit. Den realized that DJ and I think that putting up a tree is not all that it is cracked up to be. Dragging a dead tree that birds have pooped on or animals have had sex in, into my clean house doesn't sit well with me and puts me in a pissy mood. I've tried to get a fake tree over and over again. I was informed that a fake tree would ruin the season for Den and Anna. They fight terrible but when they unite for a cause that they think is important, they are a force to be reckoned  with. Don't tell them that I said that.
But the good news is I've had more money come in. Yay for coming. I got another $3 from Pinecone Research. I got $20 for testing a dishwasher product(I made $35 from that one alone) and I got a $20 mastercard debit card for spending $200 on Christmas presents online(how do they know what was presents and what was normal spending? that thought is kinda scary).  I've made $906.50 for the year. Den still might buy something for the women at work and he needs to buy stocking stuffers for us. I'll probably give the $43 to him and see what he comes up with. I'm not going to sweat it anymore, I'm too much like the Grinch as it is. It's just so much work and all everyone does is complain. I think that is why I'm not a Christmas person. The favorite part of Christmas for me is the 25th when its just the four of us, we get Chinese take out and lay on the couch all day, watch movies or play with the stuff that we get. Simple and enjoyable.
I'll let you know the final tally in a few days.
Happy Holidays,
SonyaAnn





16 comments:

McVal said...

and WHY is Den buying gifts for other women???!
I can't wait until Sunday either! I want to relax!!!!

Mark said...

You post naughty pictures? I've never noticed. I wonder if my Followers would desert me if I posted photos of snowmen banging each other.
m.

Sheila said...

I chuckled before the page even opened. Snow Balls. LMAO.

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-LOL I'm ok with Den buying presents for other women. They are really good to him and he is there boss. He isn't a boss here but he plays one at work.
On the 25th it is always just the 4 of us and we get Chinese food, play with our gifts and watch old Christmas movies. I can't wait.

SonyaAnn said...

Mark-I think that your followers would love it. Look how excited you are about it.

SonyaAnn said...

Sheila-I aim to please. Ugh and the wooden reindeer in our front yard keep mounting each other. Why do I have these problems?

slugmama said...

I forgot about your frisky reindeer.lol

Poor SonyaAnn....I hope you get what you wish for for Christmas this year.

After the kids get their "loot" Christmas morning they disappear into their rooms and peace and tranquility reigns in my house.
If only we didn't have to invite the in-laws over....

Come on Dec. 25th! ;-)

SonyaAnn said...

sluggy-This holiday is turning me into a drunk.lol. Anna hates to be left out and then I thought that I would be cute and leave it until the last minute. Like I wouldn't get stuck with it. But the good news is my side is still pissed at me about, well I'm not sure, but they are mad again so I won't have to deal with them. That's what I get for going to the wedding in October and not doing enough for them.;) I'm just not letting them treat me how they want. I'm happy-bring on the boones.

Judy said...

I need that ornament!!!!!! And Mark I believe the correct term since they are snowmen is balling...lol

D.Lynn said...

Hmmm, I thought the snowmen were just having piggy back rides... Lol! Hang in there sweetie - not too much longer to go. I feel grateful as my Christmas is already over - Had it this past weekend. I get to sit back and relax during the most craziest week in the year. Ya, I'm gloating a little... Hugs!

SonyaAnn said...

Judy-Haha, snowballing. You are a funny girl.

SonyaAnn said...

D.Lynn-It does make me a wee bit jealous that you are done. I've got 4 days and we are done. I'm still not done wrapping. UGH

Frances said...

I would think that tree that birds had been having sex in would be right up your alley. ;-)

I still love Christmas! You need to have Christmas with me, then you would love it too!

slugmama said...

Frances is right! Next year to heck with the family, we are going to Frances, you AND me!lol
Pink boas and umbrella drinks all 'round!!!

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-I'm fine with the tree if I have had sex in but not animals.
I'm just not a Christmas person that said this year has been a bit better. I just look forward to the after Christmas sales so I hold on to that when it gets bad. LOL

SonyaAnn said...

sluggy-I want to go to Benihanas with you and Frances!