Thursday, January 5, 2012

Back At It

Have I mentioned lately that I really like bad boys? Never mind, I'll get back to the Christmas crap.
This is going to be so much easier to post than it was at the end of last year. It took me forever to post!
I had $20 come in from Toluna! And I spent it. Haha. I haven't had much luck with working my after Christmas magic. Everything has been terribly picked through. Boo. So here is the sad bit that I have gotten.
 3 felt hats for $5.79 so $1.93 each(50% off)
2 Christmas bells for $8(50% off)
1 tabletop ping pong for free(was $10 marked down to $5 used my CVS bucks to pay for it)

And that is my very sad start to 2012. I've spent $13.79. If I had paid full price, it would have been $37.58. I'm at 63.3% savings. And I have made $20 so far.
Pray for better sales,
SonyaAnn



6 comments:

Mark said...

Den looks like a Pimp in that photo.
m.

Sheila said...

Are the felt hats gifts?

Frances said...

It's only the 5 day of the year. You are doing fine.

SonyaAnn said...

Mark-If he looked like that, he would never be allowed to leave the bedroom. Just sayin'

SonyaAnn said...

Sheila-Yes, they are. LOL they are terrible and my friend will love them. I got one for each of them.

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-I just need to panic all the time.