Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Boring!!!!

Not much going on here with Christmas but it's still January. I got another $3 from Pinecone. I have a couple of checks coming in from Toluna and one from BP. I'm not getting as many surveys as I used to, ebb and flow, I guess. I'm also not trying as hard before. C'est la vie.
So this is my little Christmas fund already........
Pinecone $3
Toluna $20
BP $50

 And this is what I have in the Christmas closet.......

3 felt hats  at $1.93 each.  $5.79 for all(50% off)
2 Christmas bells at $4 each. $8 for all(50% off)
1 tabletop ping pong for free(was $10 marked down to $5 used my CVS bucks to pay for it)
6 spatulas for1.92 each. $11.52 for all(70% off)
9 plates for 1.92 each. $17.28 for all(70% off)
11 cookies jars at 6.39 each. $70.29 for all(70% off)
My life is boring but I'm ok with that.
Have a great week,
SonyaAnn


10 comments:

D.Lynn said...

Boring is not always a bad thing... remember that at times when there's a lot going on and you wish for a boring life :)

SonyaAnn said...

D.Lynn-So right you are!

McVal said...

You amaze me... Right now I'm just dreaming about things I should be doing and saving up for for next Christmas... while you're out there doing it all!
I wish my life was boring... Looking forward to retirement... 20+ years from now...

Sheila said...

I can't even think about shopping for Christmas now. You are definitely not a procrastinator ;)

slugmama said...

Your lists and figures are NEVER boring to me!
Love, sluggy the ocd one

Frances said...

Let me look under the bed and see if I am ready for next Christmas....

Yep, I am.

That's where I keep cases of jam, you dirty girl.

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-Thank you for the praise and right back at ya for starting to save. Having the money set aside will help so much with just a better attitude.

SonyaAnn said...

Sheila-"You are definitely not a procrastinator ;)"-Nicest compliment and keep'em coming!LOL

SonyaAnn said...

sluggy-You are the only one that gets hot and bothered by my lists. We are soul mates.

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-You rock! It just makes life better/easier when you plan for a huge event.