Monday, January 9, 2012

Eye See You

Anna went back to school this weekend. I'm off to clean her room. Somethings will never change.
Did you ever have a conversation with someone so odd that you didn't know what to do with it? These things seem to be the norm around here anymore.
I was complaining that I had something in my eye so Anna offered to help.
Anna-Get in the light so I can see better.
I move into the bathroom so she can get a better look. I stood there hunched over so she can get a better look.
Me-Do you see anything because I think whatever it is is the size of a small branch.
Anna-I see it, it's either a small hair or a vein. (She reaches for it)
And that is the point that I decided that I wanted to keep the small branch and/or the vein in my eye. And she is in college.
Hope to see you again,
SonyaAnn



8 comments:

Mark said...

She wasn't reaching for it with a pair of tweezers, was she? Because yeah, that would hurt.
m.

Annie said...

Sticks are in the eye of the beholder. Or sumpin' like that.

slugmama said...

My "Anna" is still upstairs in bed at 11:15am. She was suppose to accompany me to the dr. office at 10 am. to job shadow there.

Can I send her back to school now??

McVal said...

Yeowch! She was using a crowbar, wasn't she??!...
I'd stick with the branch too...
I hope it gets worked out soon.

SonyaAnn said...

Mark-I'm just glad her little ass is gone. Love her and all but dear God, I forgot what it was like to have a girl in the house. No one here counts me as a girl.

SonyaAnn said...

Annie-I think that you are close. maybe.

SonyaAnn said...

sluggy-I'm just drinking to forget about it. UGH, she can be a nut job at times. Maybe 2012 is the year of drinking.

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-It was a damned cat hair. Cathair/branch all the same thing.