Thursday, January 12, 2012

Helping You Get Fat

My new job is to help you gain weight for the new year. I made french bread rolls for dinner the other night. I didn't have a dessert planned(yes, this is important in this house. More important than dinner) so I mixed half a stick of butter with 3 tablespoons(ish) of cinnamon and sugar. We then spread that on the dinner rolls. WOW! Everyone was happy and I got rid of the extra rolls.
Just here to help you accomplish your weight goals,
SonyaAnn


12 comments:

D.Lynn said...

That was cruel and unusual punishment... Sounds yummy though!

SonyaAnn said...

D.Lynn-I like to share the ways that I gain weight, I'm generous like that.

McVal said...

Oh my goodness! I didn't realize it was your job to thwart my dieting New Years resolutions! I guess it will go along well with that cabbage stew I'm going to have for lunch. seriously.

Annie said...

My mom used to give us slices of bread, spread with butter and sprinkled with sugar, for our after school snack. Your post reminded me of that. :)

Jane said...

Gee thanks a lot SonyaAnn, you're a real pal - I thought you LOVED me!

Sheila said...

I had to stop making my own artisan bread. I can't imagine adding butter & cinnamon sugar....

Frances said...

Love cinnamon butter! You should try mixing some honey with butter next time. Yummy!

I need to make those rolls.

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-LOL I was going to make weight watcher soup today. Didn't happen.

SonyaAnn said...

Annie-You are welcome!!

SonyaAnn said...

Jane-I love you lots! Just looking to add a bit to ya.

SonyaAnn said...

Sheila-Artisan bread sounds so yummy! DO you have a bread machine?

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-Sounds even better. I should try that soon!