- I am writing my 3rd book. The second one will never see the light of day, it is too violent against women. I have issues but you know this.
- I will never finish my 3rd book. It just won't end.
- I have a love/hate relationship with writing. I'm not very good at it but believe that I will improve eventually. When I try to stop writing, a voice in my head won't stop nagging.
- Yes, I hear voices.
- It's easier for me to write books than blog.
- I'm like Mark and don't know the difference between then and than.
- In high school an English teacher told me in front of the class that I should stick with writing my name and not stories.
- I never read a book until I was a sophomore in high school. It was the first book in the myth series by Robert Asprin.
- Robert Asprin is my favorite writer and I also love Steven King.
- Dear Robert sent me a signed hard copy of one of his books before it came out as a Christmas present. He died not too long after.
- I didn't know how to read until 4th grade.
- I was so far advanced in math in grade school that they had to bring a junior high teacher in.
- Donna Freedman is my hero. I strive to be a better writer and person because of her.
- I have never written a post with bullets. At least, I think that is what the dots are called.
- When my inlaws fight, my MIL gives away my FIL's toilet paper.