Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Shocking


Well if one good thing came out of our little gambling snafu is the fact that I'm overly committed to saving money.  I always get like this the beginning of the year. I want to get back on track in every aspect of my life.
I usually end up not being able to write for weeks when the kids are off. I always think that I'm going to stop permanently but I start getting cranky and miss it terribly.
The house always seems to have something out of place for weeks after Christmas/kids getting back to school.
I also stop couponing for weeks. I really don't know if this is a good or bad thing. Sometimes I feel as if I'm chasing deals that don't matter. I'm also having a hard time finding any deals that have been posted online. Everything is usually wiped clean so my effort has been wasted and my ink!
I just hate the feeling of everything being out of sorts. I'm a sorts sort of person.
I also came to the conclusion that I'm fat. I know, shocker right.
Just posting about all of my problems will make it all go away, right? So if you could all wish me thin/rich/intelligent/organized I would appreciate it.
Fine since you aren't going to make my dreams come true, I'll work on it myself and keep you posted.
Like the old Bartles and Jaymes comercials-thank you for your support,
SonyaAnn

12 comments:

D.Lynn said...

Hugs and love to you! Every day is a new beginning- make it whatever you'd like it to be :)

McVal said...

I am too. I finally decided...
I need to lose weight, debt, some dogs and a few free-loaders. But not necessarily in that order.
Good luck! Let me know how it's going and what you did to lose the weight. I'm out of ideas.

SonyaAnn said...

D.Lynn-Just the words of wisdom I need! :)

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-Welp, I'll let you know if I figure anything out but it's me so I doubt I will get it.
I'm just kind of burned out on life right now. Den is dead by the time he gets home. In his department, there used to be 5 guys. Now there is him and maybe one other guy. SO he is his own boss. He is dead when he gets home. I have been picking up the slack here and we barely have time together(except the occasional gambling debacle). He eats and then falls asleep on the couch every night.
I think that if we can fix one thing it will motivate us to do others. Maybe.

Jill said...

Hang in there...it can only get better right??

Blessings,
Jill

Frances said...

Throwing magic fairy dust your way so that all your wishes come true.

Jane said...

You have my support SonyaAnn! I always have renewed energy at the beginning of each year but my stick-to-itiveness?? usually starts to wane by the end of January! Hoping I can make it last longer this year by putting it all out there on the blog. Does it make me happier? Well, yes and no - I'm happier while I'm working hard at my goals but then get mad at myself when I let them fall, one by one, by the wayside.Sigh...

D.Lynn said...

Start by making small changes... they will stick easier. Whether it's smaller portion sizes, less sugar, more veges, less processed foods, etc. Don't hate me but my energy level has been amazing since I've done the above things and lost weight.
Granted it started due to extreme stress and had no appetite (something I never thought could happen) but I realized I needed to make what I did eat really count. Now that the stress part is done, I've continued with it and it's second nature.

SonyaAnn said...

Jill-It will get better. I just need to vent.
Much love to ya.

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-That is awesome, it's what I have always wanted.

SonyaAnn said...

Jane-You are doing really well with everything. You are my new go to person, you poor thing.
It isn't going to happen unless I change it. Damn it all.

SonyaAnn said...

D.Lynn-Hahahaha more Vegas. Thought you could sneak that one past me.
I'm so glad that everything is getting better for you. You had it bad for a while there. I'm so proud and happy for you.